for Have you ever?

7/15/2007 c1 2JessyCakes5526
That was so cool the whole time i was want to jump in the story and choke Wilbur until he told Louis that he was his son
5/18/2007 c1 8Sarah Took
oh, i love wilbur...they're so in character. :)

lewis is great...and what an uncomfortable conversation...and wilbur's insecurity. loved it
5/15/2007 c1 71BabyDonut
Best MTR fic ever! Putting you on my favs list!
5/11/2007 c1 2Lonelyfairy
This was awesome as well! Please continue to write! You are excellent!
5/5/2007 c1 1krystalmaze
Indeed read and Review. .ol loved it. another great robinsons fic!
4/30/2007 c1 53Mia M. Turner
That - was - AWEOSME.

Best fic I've read in a LONG time, keep up the good work!
4/29/2007 c1 6deadthingsdontfly
Gah, that was sweet. X3 I can't help but interpret it as kind of timecesty...

But yes, I really liked the clinkclank-ing. It was really effective; gave the sense of time and awkwardness. :) Loved it!
4/29/2007 c1 5Reya Dawn
"But this time no talking"

That was so funny! Poor Wilbur just had the most awkward conversation of his life. Awesome.
4/20/2007 c1 2JeMS7
I absolutely loved this movie! Good job on the story, it just makes sense. If you got to meet your parents when they were young wouldn't you want to drill them on SOMETHING?
4/20/2007 c1 7Inkbug
Very sweet. :D

I liked this one better than your other MTR fic for some reason :/ Very cute and an interesting sceen between Louis and Wilbur.

Good spelling, grammar and idea with some great banter.

Best of all, the characters were wonderfully In Character and stayed true to themselves. Very good job.
4/19/2007 c1 16llivla
finally! i was going insane wondering where all those fics could be, because 'robinsons' was so...ficcable! *favorites*
4/19/2007 c1 thedilemma
Hilarious. Love it to death.
4/18/2007 c1 Deadaccount7623
I loved this one too. :)
4/17/2007 c1 1StorytellerSJK
Heh. Funny stuff with just enough heart. That pretty much sums up why the movie is so good and why your story was so good. More please.
4/16/2007 c1 Vespalovin