for Under the Shimmering Moon

that was so sweet
7/4/2010 c1 8Kataang1
this was amazing! I love your story! :}
11/28/2008 c1 20ManticSky
AW! SO CUTE! LUHVD IT! YUE STILL LUVS SOKKA, ENUF TOO RESCUE HIS GF! (if it were me, i'd have went all spirit-power on his behind. TRAITOR! ;D)
4/3/2008 c1 11DeepAzulaEyes
That was a really pretty piece of work. Nice job.
3/18/2008 c1 MERULAchan
shit, my tears just wouldn't stop from flowing...

thank you.

this was a beautiful piece of work, i love it.

really, thanks ♥
12/29/2007 c1 oniking
i liked this, i don't think that yue would dislike suki like in so many fics i've read, so thanks for making a fic where she's in character.
12/26/2007 c1 16Mayan
How good, I really fell in love with your story. You captured the character's personality so well. Great job.
11/18/2007 c1 1SMSH
aw...now that was sweet! I figured Yue would do somthing giving like that
9/15/2007 c1 15H2P2
awesome (yet short) story. write more stuff. please
6/16/2007 c1 33CultOfStrawberry
Beautiful.
5/9/2007 c1 27Lost In A Dark Wood
Interesting piece which brings up some very interesting questions about Sokka.

I'm going to hate myself in the morning for making a reference to Ever After, but there's this interesting scene in the movie where the Prince asks Leonardo da Vinci about love. If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about, if you haven't, you can check it out on IMDB, but it's always struck me as particularly pertinent to Sokka's situation.

Anyway, good job coming up with an interesting scenario and executing it well.
4/17/2007 c1 15klainelynch
This is such a great story because of its plot, but also its writing. You didn't make it super mushy or cheezy, which intensified... pretty much everything! Nothing to critize!
4/13/2007 c1 8knittingpanda
hm... interesting. I don't really think ghosts have healing powers, but I guess Yue has her moon powers.
4/7/2007 c1 15Caranora
I loved this! You were really true to the characters and I've always loved this kind of fic. Yuokka is my favorite Sokka pairing Suokka a close second. This was awesome!
16 Page 1 2 Next »