FanFiction.Net
for Going another Way

10/20/2015 c6 1Faraway-R
Huh, so you made the drill be destroyed. I, on the other hand, have seen an even more creative anti-Ramiel battle. THIS is the relevant quote:

Misato joined them together with Rei. "Good, Shinji, Rei, I will now give you two the exact battle plan, so listen carefully. Shinji will be the gunner, Rei the defender. That is because Shinji's synch-ratio is higher and we need more precise operation this time. Since the positron beam is influenced by the magnetic field, gravity field and the revolution of the Earth, it will not fire in a straight line. Don't forget to adjust for that error-you must hit the core precisely."

Now, think on it - the MAGI has to calculate the error and tell Shinji where to aim. First shot he missed because Ramiel's attack changed things enough for him to miss. BUT, had he waited, MAGI would have compensated for the interference and offered an updated one-shot-one-kill firing solution.
10/20/2015 c5 Faraway-R
Ah, so it was the ripped off arm that was the butterfly for Ritsuko's overhearing.

As for, her, mathematical probability being next to zero? There's three kinds of lie - Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics...

On a Grammar Nazi note, you misspelled "mathematical probability" here. As "mathmatical probality".
10/20/2015 c4 Faraway-R
Hey, Kasumi is awesome!

Also, surprise, Ritsuko overhears a mystery.
10/20/2015 c3 Faraway-R
Misato that is not an alcoholic. Weird. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
10/20/2015 c2 Faraway-R
Huh. Sentient Angel. Didn't expect that.
10/20/2015 c1 Faraway-R
Yui really should have worn a cloak, or a lab coat, with her plugsuit here.
10/4/2015 c14 suhailsayed01
To start off, I have only gotten up to chapter 13. If you still read these reviews, then I will have to say that this is one of the best Evangelion FanFics I've read so far. Another thing is that you've used the Rei pairing that I really like. Awesome story so far. I Will post another review when I'm finished.
6/27/2015 c43 Guest
SEQUEL DO IT NOW OR SOON PLEASE.

I WILL TURN YOUR FIRST BORN SON INTO KAWORU IF YOU DON'T
6/25/2015 c26 Guest
Fine, I'll review! I'll say it as it is: it's a great story, but constantly there are errors in the text. It feels too much like a badly-translated chinese game manual...
6/22/2015 c43 Guest
By all means...YES! Build a sequel please!
3/1/2015 c43 1guitarnerd248
BEST FANFICTION EVER! I hope you end up making a sequel!
1/23/2015 c43 Raigat
One of, if not the, greatest fanfiction stories in couldn't you have been the one to create Evangelion? It would have been so much better. Your version is much better than the original and I think should be made into a t.v. series. The character development, romance, angel personalities, plot, the ending, everything was done better by you. Keep up the good work.
10/18/2014 c43 3FrostyMando
In terms of complexity and development, this is one of my favorite EVA fanfictions that I've read so far, in my mind rivaling Nobody Dies. And this is complete! (Although I still very much want to see what happens afterwards and your take on The Ancient Ones will probably be quite fascinating)
My greatest concern with this series was the grammar and spelling. However, I understand you were having problems finding a steady beta, and as such you are entirely forgiven.
Well done! I look forward to reading more of your works.
10/5/2014 c32 Meck Viking
Hehehe guest star or maybe we have sighting of sailor fuka's?
8/13/2014 c1 Eiji Shinjo
I'm not too familiar with the NGE franchise, but this fanfiction piqued my interest. Now, after having read the prologue, I'm curious to see how you're going to tackle the story.
Chances are it will be a fun ride for me.

Sorry to bother.