FanFiction.Net
for Going another Way

12/5/2021 c10 1king of the shadows
great work so far. I love how the fight between the angel of duality and the pilots was broken into two chapters kind of fitting don't you think
12/2/2021 c44 timewave.zer0
Awesome story! Can I have the PDF version?
11/26/2021 c11 1MART3X
I know I will be another one that says this but can I have the pdf version please? This story is amazin and i love when autors spend time for creating this type of content. Thank you :)
11/8/2021 c1 evangelionvault
Any chance I can get the PDF to this story? Love your work btw.
9/10/2021 c44 teguhbnn80
how do i get the pdf
8/22/2021 c1 fonte20nit
It's been months since I finished reading your fanfic, the best I could have read these times, I missed it and decided to reread it, reading it now I saw about this pdf version, if possible I would like to read this edition, please.
8/2/2021 c1 Guest
Epic.
7/20/2021 c1 SpartanAaron04
Requesting the PDF please. Thanks I’m advance.
7/19/2021 c44 Izanagi Unit One
another pdf requester here
6/27/2021 c1 dekamaster2
Hello, can I have the PDF, please? Thanks in advance.
6/6/2021 c44 Enterprise21
Great story, i would like the PDF please.
6/6/2021 c1 Enterprise21
Great story, i would like the PDF please.
4/28/2021 c2 RampantDilusions
This is a great story so far! Love where you are taking it! You have a pdf of this that I may have? or does anyone here have one? I would like to see the illustrations!
4/22/2021 c43 Virt0690
The ending they all deserve, what a fucking masterpiece
4/14/2021 c1 7JonathanO'Riley
For this being some sort of "Revival" edition (what I assume to more or less be a rewrite/remaster), I would've expected such a story to not have so many glaring grammar errors and typos. Granted, I've only read halfway through the first chapter after the prologue, so maybe it improves over time, but insofar I've had a poor first impression of this story.

This also makes me wonder if English is not your native tongue, but rather a second language for you.
570 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »