FanFiction.Net
for Going another Way

5/7/2007 c5 Rob123
I really like this story! You do a great job at writing dialogue and the Shinji/Rei interactions have been outstanding.

Keep up the good work!
5/7/2007 c6 35Fifth Horseman
Another good chapter. I did notice a few spelling and wording errors though, especially towards the end.

I'm enjoying this story, but I think you are due to finally show us a major divergence or plot twist rather than the subtle tweaking that you have done so far.
4/29/2007 c5 16Neferius
On a scale of one through ten I'd give this chapter a twenty two and a half...wait thats not right...well it was a good chapter, thats for sure.

4/29/2007 c5 44dennisud
So no brest grope even as an accident, and still getting under endo's craw is very satisfying to me.

Asuka so far is still her normal petulant self. But as she makes her trip from Europe to Japane won't she see the victory's Shinji and then Rei have!

Seems she might come to The USS Over the Rainbow with a slightly different view of one Shinji Ikari!

4/18/2007 c4 16Neferius
Well it's getting more interesting, thats for sure. I can only wonder what will happen next.

Good work.

4/17/2007 c4 44dennisud
So your going with Ritsu not knowing of her mother In unit-00!

Sure will make the new twists you introduced more interesting!

4/17/2007 c4 35Fifth Horseman
Nice work. Glad to see some hints starting to show as to what differences you may incorporate into the established story.
4/15/2007 c3 russellmopar
I liked how your more normal Shinji handled Toji. Though what he did to Misato was a little harsh. As for the pairing, I personally think that Shinji and Rei would benefit more emotionally by being siblings. I figure that because he has a picture of his mom he should be able to see the similarities, plus the fact that Gendo is her guardian and takes a special interest in her should raise some flags in his mind. Keep up the good work!
4/15/2007 c3 44dennisud
Can't wait to see hwat happens with the 4th Angel, and how Asuka will react to this Shinji!

4/15/2007 c3 16Neferius
So far so good. Your word usage has had its bad moments but it has improved over the chapters. I like the overall path that you've chosen. Surprisingly enough people never make Shinji 'normal'...hell I haven't myself. He's not uber smart, strong, or manly...just normal.

I look forward to the future chapters when they come out.

4/14/2007 c1 47Marine Brother Shran
quite frankly i'm rather surprised that it has as few reviews as it does. hopefully you'll get better reviews soon. i'll give a better one later when i'm not doing this at work.
4/14/2007 c3 1Ant Crown
Now this is cool...great job.
4/10/2007 c2 35Fifth Horseman
Not bad at all. A few little errors, but with a more thorough proof read before you post you can take care of that.

Looking forward to see where this goes.
4/7/2007 c2 b123sedg
I like this, it seems very interesting as well so keep at it.

Ps. please do a Shinji/Asuka pair, I know Asuka's apperance is along chapters away but please do. And with out any distracions my trade mark finish,

So till next time se ya!
4/7/2007 c1 27Ghost of Meat