FanFiction.Net
for Going another Way

5/27/2020 c44 Guest
I just finishes reading it. And I'm crying, not because its sad but because its over. The only problem with it being so long , is that I got so attached. No I'm sad its over. You truly have a gift. This was no mere fanfiction, it was a novel. It was a truly amazing experience and I thank you for giving me this and I hate you for making me feel sad that it's over(in kidding), so you probably got this before but you truly made a master piece. If you feel inclined you could make novels, this is a example as I would love it if this was a published book.

Thanks again for this journey I truly enjoyed it
5/24/2020 c4 Guest
I can't say at all this is a fanfic... This is a novel and I love it
If it was.a book I would buy it
4/26/2020 c1 Deltajoshua12
Hey this is a interesting fanfic and I absolutely love this, may I please get the PDF version.
4/14/2020 c1 Ozula
Nice story, I'd like that PDF please
3/3/2020 c44 Mr. HighGround
I read the full history in less than a week, since I discovered it. All I can say is that I love it. You expanded the original plot, and filled some of the plot holes in the original. It looks like you took a big journey with it.
Also, I want the PDF version, if you can send me.
2/13/2020 c23 Aditya11835
I really like your story and I'd like to request for the PDF version, if you still have it please respond and thank you in advance
1/27/2020 c1 1Akasui
I also like pdf file if you still have it.
1/6/2020 c44 LeoTravis10
One of the best Eva stories I ever read, such a great story being told! I would love to have the PDF if you still have it.
12/24/2019 c44 Nopeknight
Loved this story, been reading on my phone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Also I know you been asked a lot but can I get the pdf please
11/25/2019 c1 Zovens
Great story. pdf please.
10/13/2019 c28 2frankjoeson
BOW CHICKA BOW WOW

(PDF PLEASE)
7/29/2019 c2 Guest
I know almost no one likes the wimpy, traumatized Shinji (though, isn't that the entire point of his character? His life sucks, he has no confidence, so he seeks escapism). But I thought the premise of this was that Gendo reacts to Yui's death differently, leading to a divergence from the canon plot. But here, Shinji's uncle plays a role in helping him overcome his massive trauma and abandonment issue without Gendo playing any role in it. Hell, you could've made it that Gendo was just a bit less of an asshole (raising him, but is emotionally distant) to achieve a similar effect.
7/15/2019 c15 Blitzstrahl
Wait... what?
We have Mana flying around in the Trident, but then you retcon Mari out of the fic, by having her locked up in a insane asylum, and not as a EVA pilot?!
7/15/2019 c13 Blitzstrahl
Its not that the plot threads fizzle out. This episode foreshadows the End of Evangelion.
It's the JSSDF, on behalf of Seele that had Kaji sabotage Nerv. Seele needed to know what changes Gendo had done to the blue prints of the Headquarters. For the attack after the Angles.

Makato showing us you can get from the surface street, straight to the command center for instance.
7/14/2019 c7 Blitzstrahl
It's always been head canon. That the Jet Alone was meant to use the JSSDF's positron cannon.
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »