FanFiction.Net
for Trust in a Hobbit

9/29/2013 c1 Rose Brandybuck
I love this story! Normally, you only see Pippin being scared or crying, because Merry has to be strong for Pippin. In this story, you get to see that Merry's is terrified and he blames himself for putting Pippin in danger. I wish the movies had a scene like this. I love being able to "see" Merry's weak side instead of his strong cover-up.
9/29/2013 c2 Rose Brandybuck
I really like this fanfic. It emphasizes the relationship Merry and Pippin share. I would've loved to had seen something like this in LotR. There were a few typos, though. I have OCD so this bothers me, but other than that, I absolutely love this story.
11/14/2008 c1 samwiise
OMG BEST FIC EVER. OMG OMG OMG SO PERFECT. OMG OMG. OMG. I
6/20/2007 c2 1Elizabeth Dawson-Depp
This is so sad but so good! You really have skill describing and playing out emotioms! i can *see* the piece happening in my head...(guess that's why they call it "imagery," huh? i'm *so* smart, gosh! rolls eyes) Anyway, wonderful chapter. Update soon!

Elizabeth Dawson-Depp
4/24/2007 c2 34Natta
this is a very sweet story...I love Merry and Pippin. :-)
4/23/2007 c2 17janinePSA
Very melodramatic, but I confess I love to read things like that.

I hope there's going to be more?

Thanks for posting.
4/22/2007 c2 17MerrytheHobbit
Love it!
4/12/2007 c1 66Frodo's sister
Nice story. I likes Merry's care over Pippin.
4/12/2007 c1 7spiritstallion
Very good I love it!
4/10/2007 c1 1Elizabeth Dawson-Depp
This is fantastic! You capture Merry's loyalty and concern for Pippen so well. Pippen, as always, is hilairious. The Fellowship will need some comedy soon, that's for sure. I'm glad everyone joined in the fun(Borimir and Gandal and Aragorn laughing). I can't believe I'm the first reviewer! Also, it's really lovely to see a light-hearted one-shot. I've read so many well-written but dark ones lately...

Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to more!:)

P.S. I'm new here, and I'm going to sumbit a story called "Summer of '94" hopefully today, if all goes well. It'll be under TV and "Cold Case" section. I would love it if some people would read it and review. Could you, please? It would make me feel a lot more comfortabke. Thanks!

Love,