for Hug

8/31/2020 c1 Izanami118
I love that Sakura was never hoping or assuming anything, but instead she's just contented of being friends with Sasuke :)
3/16/2018 c1 Ji Hyun1
Sweet Sasuke kun! I love it! Thank you for the sequel.
I love SasuSaku forever.
2/4/2017 c1 4jo107
Sasuke needs to attend a seminar on courting or something srsly hahaha
5/1/2016 c1 Guest
you're the best! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!
5/29/2015 c1 Guest
Kyaaaaa love it hahaha
4/29/2014 c1 Guest
l absolutely adore this one shot!:):) Its amazing considering you usually dont go so mushy but I believe It turned out as amazong as all your other stories have been!:) I truely hope that one day you will be inspired again and start writing your amazing stories once again!:):) I mean you totally inspired me to write my anime stories that I created all by myself, like their my character's, world ex. And now It may get published!:):) I've only barely turned 18 :)Thank you for inspiring me to write my own story and, of course! :) lol, for showing me an anime story can truely be anything you dream of or desire:) If I were you I'd be proud of every one of your stories!:) Best wishes Taylor B.
2/9/2014 c1 AmutoStAr7
!

NARUTO'S GONNA DIE WHEN HE HEARS OF THIS!

!
1/10/2014 c1 Rose Peddles
He should have said "I love you too..." Not just "Hn. You're fat, get off.(I might have paraphrased)" xD
12/1/2013 c1 Jellybell
A sequel to a sequel! You could make a whole story from this. Give it a try? Please?
6/18/2013 c1 10ILoveSxS
very fluffy!
6/18/2013 c1 Dylan
Lovin it
7/5/2011 c1 XeniaKunoichi
So cuuuuuuuute...
8/22/2010 c1 6IPreferLemonPie
I LOVED IT! But I would have liked it more if Sasuke went all posesive on Sakura and all :D I love posesive Sasuke 3 LOVE MY Sasuke-kun! YOU ARE AWESOME! LOVED YOUR FIC.
2/13/2010 c1 2flare-hugs
oh well that's sasuke!
12/24/2009 c1 bloodyemotion
so swet i loved ur fanfiction

its so cute that i wnted to eat sweets

please write another fanfiction like this

plez

hmm now for the improvement part

i couldnot find any mistakes sweety

o by the way im a girl just so u know
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »