for UnPredictable

8/13/2008 c1 nikiakiras
You should have written the finale. This was great, I loved every single thing about it. The little Jommy banters, his chick flick entrance, and of course the kiss - it was all fuzzy and adorable. Plus, I took a peak at your profile and anyone who loves David Cook is my new best friend. ;D
6/21/2008 c1 15nygirl26
I LOVED this story! I so wish this had actually happened. And I saw that you write Buffy too- the whole time Tommy was at her window, I could not stop picturing the Buffy scene where Angel was hanging by her windowsill. So anyway, yay for writing a story allowing me to think about Jommy and Bangel fluff!
12/22/2007 c1 28alexz1jude
I loved it! Too bad it didn't actually happen on the show..
10/16/2007 c1 Mystery Reader
This is a great work-in-progress! Lots of colorful adjectives to make story very realistic!
7/17/2007 c1 abc123456690495435
I loved it! I wish that had actually happened on the show. :)
6/23/2007 c1 texasgrrl
awesome story you should definatly do a sequel your jude and tommy were very in character too good job
4/21/2007 c1 25kolirox
i absolutly love it! its amazing!
4/15/2007 c1 14Katnz17
Oh. I just wish that had been in the episode. Two and a half years of waiting for Jommy and then we only got two minutes of happy Jommy time in the episode. hehe.

I thought it was beautiful. It sounds silly but I liked your attention to the Sadie detail at the beginning. It wasn't like Tommy was the entire thing on Jude's mind in that moment.

Beautiful snippet. Thanks for writing it. ;)
4/14/2007 c1 9singer154
OMG THAT, WAS, AMAZING!

It was like 1 of the cutest Jommy oneshot's I've ever read.

YOU'RE AMAZING, a great writer, I got so into it.

Loved the chemistry, and... everything!

Much love

Annie
4/13/2007 c1 glockbell
Thank you. You're right, we need something to get through the rough coming weeks. I can't even watch the sneak peek. It's nice to explore the short period of bliss.
4/12/2007 c1 DancingDirtbikes323
You should so make more chapters please keep going it was way to good to be a one shot
4/12/2007 c1 6Sixteen Candl3s
I must admit that I took a break from the Instant Star fandom because all I kept reading were despicable fictions that shouldn't have even been considered fiction.

But, I decided to take a chance. And I'm glad I did. You reminded me of why I love to write for this fandom. So thank-you.

- Six -
4/12/2007 c1 McDreamylvr
Aw that was cute! THIs isnt a oneshot is it? I sure hope not!

Pms!
4/12/2007 c1 Shelby
Write more! and please no sadie/tommy action! lol. I love me some jommy!
4/11/2007 c1 4ChermaineisAwesome