for The Doctor Helps Out

1/30/2014 c2 Guest
Sally Sparrow? Please?
5/11/2011 c2 15Michelle the Editor
How'd you learn about this trick? It's brilliant, thank you! And you actually make it a fun little story, too! Exclamation points!
2/17/2008 c2 3Han-Skywalker
I wish the doctor would pop up on my screen and talk to me! That would be SO cool!
9/1/2007 c2 14BarbMacK
Lol well I guess I'm lucky that I haven't come across the glitches yet...is it just me or are they beginning to sound like Dr Who monster of their own?...but anyway this was cute and helpful in case I ever do :D Hehe wish all my computer problems were solved with the Doc appearing ;)
6/14/2007 c2 33trecebo
*snerk* You haven't spoiled it for me since I don't watch but I get the biggest kick out of reading the stories...
6/14/2007 c2 141montypython203
It's about time Torchwood got its own category! Thanks for the info!
4/16/2007 c1 3Shadarus
*bows reverently* You. Are. Our. HERO! I didn't get to see this until AFTER the glitch decided to un-glitch... but that doesn't change the fact that it's BRILLIANT!

*looks around* Is there a FFDN awards program somewhere so we can vote for this? ~Shady
4/16/2007 c1 30sevanderslice
Thank you! You are a genius!
4/15/2007 c1 11kiss-her-theta
YAY! thank you thank you thank you!
4/15/2007 c1 junkfoodmonkey
Nice! You're so helpful. I picked up this tip a couple of days ago off live journal. Did you know there's a Live Journal community just for ranting about Anyway I've also been spreading this advice around for fanfiction and fictionpress users. I can verify it works, used it myself. I just wish I already had something on fictionpress so I could use it over there, but I'll have to be patient. Hmm, I wonder if I should write an A-Team version of this? Workarounds are very A-Team.
4/15/2007 c1 44Stunt Muppet
You are my hero. Not only is this an adorable little fic (the second-to-last line makes me giggle), but I also had no idea that you could get around FFnet's tantrums that way. Thanks!
4/15/2007 c1 35Rainbow Stevie
Adorable! Having never seen so much as a picture of Doctor Who I have no idea who the characters in question are, but that doesn't really matter, does it? What matters is that you deserve a special award for providing a tutorial around the glitch of the week. And more specifically, for working it into a viable and quite amusing story. Kudos.
4/15/2007 c1 ladysnight
HAHA! perfect! this should have a special mention on the home page or sumthin ;-) lol, great!
4/15/2007 c1 38rosie-bec
You are an absolute genius! Are you sure your not the doctor in disguise? lol. Thank you so much!
4/15/2007 c1 23SmileyHalo
Thank you so much! The Doctor is a very helpful chap indeed ;)
28 Page 1 2 Next »