for The Doctor Helps Out

4/14/2007 c1 59abstractwhisk
Oh my gosh I love you! Brilliant way to help everyone out, set into a wonderful little plotline! Fantastic! Thank you so much! *goes to finally update stories*

Miniola
4/14/2007 c1 5RuthieG
Absolutely Fantastic
4/14/2007 c1 10X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X
Yeah I like Martha too... don't think I'd agree with them being together mind, but she's nice.

That helps a lot - thanks for posting it!
4/14/2007 c1 17Matchbox Dragon
You're such a genius! Thanks so much for sharing your brainwave with the rest of us frustrated fanfictioners!
4/13/2007 c1 2redpolkadot92
thanx for the great tip and in such a funni way too.
4/13/2007 c1 29RixxiSpooks
thank you! this has helped me so much!
4/13/2007 c1 41GiraffeGirl
You are a star! Thanks for the tip and the incredibly creative way of sharing it. I agree, Martha's much nicer than I ever thought she would be. If kissing her again would make him happy, he can do it as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks again!
4/13/2007 c1 14Confusedknight
YOU ARE A GENIUS! I've been trying to submit a chapter for days and days but has been so annoying and it won't even let me send an email to them telling them that there is a problem. STill... i'm off to go and upload the chapter ! Thank you so much! Clever Doctor (even cleverer author!) Who... :D
4/12/2007 c1 13PuffofLogic
That was funny, I loved the beginning part about Martha, thanks for the tip as well. :D
4/12/2007 c1 19Lana Aurelius
You are an absolute genius! I've been trying to submit a new chapter to my story 'Swapping Sides' (shameless self advertisement!) for three days now. I love the fact that you've given much needed advice through the format of a Who story. Just another example of how Whovian fanfiction is a helpful and neccesary part of life. Cheers.
4/12/2007 c1 33trecebo
I'll remember this when I get around to uploading my stuff again...hahaha. And since I haven't see the new Who, I don't really care whether it's Martha or Rose. Just bring on the fun.
4/12/2007 c1 91Doctor
Thanks for that! It was really helpful! I've been trying all day to load up a new story!

The Doctor comes to the rescue again!

Can't agree with you totally though, I don't like Martha at all! But I guess that's because I'm stuck with Rose being the Doctor's only companion/love! Yeah, sad I know! But I miss her!

Anyways, thanks for the advice!

Keep up the writing, and Whoing! *Just made that up! Sounded pretty cool when I said it in my head!*

1Doctor x
4/12/2007 c1 superperfect
that's the best thing i've read all day. hilarious! but please, no kissing martha again, not yet ok?

impatient human here, waiting for updates on my favoties...
28 « Prev Page 1 2