for Crow's Call

12/27/2019 c1 7846
This story is already adrenaline just from the prologue!
7/28/2014 c21 Raywolf Shibelt
Hi. This is a very good story. I hope to read the ending. So, please, continue?
4/28/2014 c1 Lanternyetti
I loved this story so much and i still do.
such beautiful and touching writing.
your words have magic power to my heart.
2/22/2013 c21 2princess.red6
I'm officially awestruck. I could never even imagine to write in KURAMA'S POV!his character is so complicated!but during Kurama's fight against elder Toguro, he couldn't read his mind, cause it was again too complex how did Yusuke manage to do it with those gems? I was wondering as to why you would want to knock off those complex 'layers of his mind', did Kurama want him to think that way?anyway, GREAT FICTION! you said(or wrote) that you're back, so when are you gonna post the next chapter?
9/16/2012 c21 Hugs and Bunnies
Oh, wow! This is such a great story and you write it so well! Please don't stop, I would really love to finish this story. I know it has been a long time since you last updated, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love an ending to this awesome story! (I LOVE Kurama!)
9/8/2012 c21 Lanternyetti
this story is fantastic
i don't know if you still remember me ,i was that one who sent you a message to ask for your approval of translating this story .
love this story a lot but i will respect your decision.
thanks for what you have done and wish you original work have a big success ! if one day you do publish your own book i certainly want to buy one!
many thanks and love to this story and to you:)
8/26/2011 c21 Lola
Are you ever going to finish this ? :( it's been so long since you updated
8/16/2011 c21 10Tattooed.Mommy.To.Be
Is there any chance you'll be continuing this story? It really is very, very good. I wish you would write more! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now; I only came across your wonderful story last night. Well, I just wanted to let you know I think your story is excellent, and I hope you'll continue!
4/17/2011 c17 Lola
Yusuke trying to smother Hiei was the best part. It made me make a strange face and gasp in horror ( Hiei is one of my favorite characters). It just tore at my heartstrings to not just imagine Hiei in pain, but imagine yusuke, yusuke of all people, trying to kill his friend out of jealously. Really well done, I'd say.
4/17/2011 c11 Lola
Why does everyone hate Keiko? ._. she's just a girl, is her inability to fight such a big problem? There are worse people out there, and whether the fans like it or not she's a close friend to yusuke and should be revered for being the only character who actually liked and cared for yusuke with all her heart. Besides, if most of us teenage girls lived in the 90s in japan and were to deal with this situation, how many of us would become even less of likable characters ? Keiko risked her life more than once to support yusuke; she's both an important character and a good person. Forgive her for being boring.
12/3/2010 c21 Kelooki
Your writing is spectacular. I find myself still interested and eager to read more even after 20 chapters!
3/17/2010 c1 Lanyan
Let me pretend we have been friends for a long time ,so I can speak to you easily now ; )

I love this fic. very much ,and I think this one is the best YK fic. I have ever read in this website~!

So if you don't mind ,I want to translate it into Chinese ,and share your great fic. with my friends by reprinting this fic. in some Chinese website.

(yeah~ now ya know I'm a Chinese girl who loves YK too!)

I swear that I will declare the author is you and all the rights of this fiction is belong to you not me.

(Please allow me to do this ,please!)

If you are willing to giving me a permission ,please send me a email~!

( )

Thanks a lot !

And hope you update this fic. soon!

P.S : If there are any grammar mistakes ,please ignore it!

I can read your fiction easily ,but ya know my written English is so poor .
2/7/2010 c21 Saygen40
So you're back...but are you goin gto continue this particular story? I've been reading it the last couple days and...I REALLY think you should finish it. I haven't noticed any "RL" mood switches in it; everything makes sense. You are amazing at writing and I really want to see how close Kurama comes to death trying to free Yusuke. Please keep going!
2/3/2010 c16 Saygen40
So I've read all the chapter up til now and I absolutely love this story. I'm generally not a fan of Kurama/Hiei or Kurama/Yusuke, but I adore the prfect portral of the characters speech mannerisms and how they interact with one another. This chapter in particular is beautifully written from a character interaction stand point and it is also obvious this story is well thought out, not just written on the fly (and if it is, then you are just more amazing). Thank you so much for writing a fanfic that holds true to the original Yu Yu Hakusho story. Back to reading...
2/1/2010 c21 3Chubby-King-Chocobo
Kuwabara is definably the type to walk into an intimate situation, talk for a minute before he even realizes he has barged in on something. I am a little sad that Kurama used Hiei for his scapegoat though. I know he doesn't mean anything by it, but I am sure Kurama could have thought of a way to distract Yusuke for questioning it too much, but I guess it's better to play it safe than ambiguous.

Karasu and Yusuke merging...oh dear. I am surprised Yusuke isn't really questioning himself more, though Karasu's doing a damn good job dangling the carrot to keep his mind off the topic but still~! by the way, are you planning on revealing Yusuke's heritage?
164 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »