FanFiction.Net
for Beastly Tendencies

11/24/2007 c8 49Ikasury
ano... @.@ was that an intro to a smexy scene in BB's head or am i just imagining things *is pointing at author with a confused look* something about feral scents and blushing kinda sounds like sumtin'-sumtin's 'bout to go down *suggestive eyebrows* ya'know... wtf STAR wants BB? o.O;; oh fux...

till next *dips* Sayounara!
11/21/2007 c8 2kidacacosh
ok. this was good. but it was really confusing. i got lost a million times. it was like: im with you, im with you, im with you...wait what? oh ok im with you im with you, wait you just lost me again. thats how i was when i was readng your new chapter
11/19/2007 c8 2Ma.anda
Aw! How cute (the raebb part I mean)

Dundundun! What will happen now OMG this is so exciting. I hate cliffies!

Manda
11/19/2007 c8 warprince2000
That was one of the best Chapters I have ever read, can't wait to see what happens next (update soon plz)
11/18/2007 c8 Captain in the Galley
About fucking time! Letting school work distract you from fun, Collin. Oh the depths to which you have sunk.
9/16/2007 c4 jessica
COOL!:)
9/6/2007 c7 Kyuubi-Titan
WHY! WHY DO U TAUNT ME WITH YOUR SHORTNESS!
8/27/2007 c7 1fullmoons-wings
I just read all 7 chapters of your story, and i must tell you it is quite good. The bloodthirsty tendencies of the beast are well portrayed leaving the reader with a sense of fear and danger. You really need to watch out for grammatical errors though. There are often words missing,sentences that don't make sense and things being written in present tense when they need to be past and vice versa. Other than that fantastic job, you use great descriptions that make you feel like you are really there. Please write the next chapter soon i am eager to know what will happen next.
8/26/2007 c7 spedclass