FanFiction.Net
for Beastly Tendencies

8/17/2007 c7 The Critique
Ha! Wonderful chapter, this is the exact kind of thought process I was looking for earlier on in the story. Very detailed accounts of traumatic experiences such as this REALLY deepen character persona and help make them more three dimensional and life-like.

(And I'm really thankful you wrote this chapter if I happen to be one of 'those people' who told you to get in Gar's head. You did a really fantastic job with it, my own Beast is satisfied after consuming this chapter dripping with raw emotion.)
8/17/2007 c7 1Turtle's Chopsticks
Again gore. I lost the stomache I had just found.

I love your fic even if it disgusts me. How you write makes the sceens come to life a little to vividly. I like that you made the beast something that can't be distroyed or removed. He has to live with it. I like also that you parallelled(sp?) it to Ravens own mental state.

I read your authors note and one of my first thoughts was Naru-sama or Honorable Narccasist. Three paragraphs on awesome.

Please keep up the good work and update soon. I can only wait.
8/17/2007 c6 Turtle's Chopsticks
In answer to your random question mid-twentys or take five years.

I haven't gone ahead and I'm just guessing.

I love it so far and my long review was last chapter.
8/17/2007 c5 Turtle's Chopsticks
I like it.

You manage to keep this moving while you try to sort out BB or Changlings' problems. I like that the titans will have to think of morals in a line of work that could easily turn deadly. That you had BB be the one to cross the line is interesting. I know he holds the beast inside but he also always tries to be happy. It is going to be interesting reading how he deals.

When you said that this was one of your best chapters I had to agree. Even though I read with a sense of disgust for the subject matter I couldn't stop. You do evil well. What I mean is that Sparks is bad and he didn't agree to BBs' terms which no self respecting villan would. And you manage to keep BB and the Beast seperate at the same time that they are together.

Your writing style flows nicely though it could use more dialoge. An ocationally missing letter doesn't really hurt though it does distract.

I was both disgusted and enthralled this chapter. I don't think many authors could do that with particularly grewsome subject matter. Good job. I lost my appetite.

Keep up the good work. I need to finish what you have posted.
8/17/2007 c3 Turtle's Chopsticks
Yay Monty Python!

I watched that in my creative world class near the end of the year.

I love the fic. I haven't read the comic version but I want to. I keep hearing people refrence it and that has me intreiged.

I love how you have them act. You have a few missing words but other than that I can't see anything wrong otherwise.

I have to finish the other chapters now.
8/17/2007 c7 2Ma.anda
I love it so wonderful absolutley fantasic story. I'm so glad rabulaTasa recomended this story. I can't wait until chapter 8. Manda
8/15/2007 c7 3The Once and Future Thing
I love your plot, you're very good at keeping the charecters in...well charecter, while still advanceing your plot, earlier on i was afraid you'd get a little more sidetracked with the beach ordeal but i now see your purpous. Any way as everyone else says so fondly "OMG, great chapter UPDATE. lol."

but seariosly update soon.
8/15/2007 c7 warprince2000
8/15/2007 c7 1kikili
dat was a good chapter plz review soon
8/15/2007 c7 Captain in the Galley
Damn skippy!
8/14/2007 c7 13The Flying Frog
Wow, events from previous chapters told from both Beast Boy's and the beasts point of view. Cool.
8/14/2007 c7 37Kiome-Yasha
Poor Gar, his mind is a mess with the Beast in him. I feel bad for him, but I know Raven is there to make it all better, at least I hope.
8/14/2007 c7 1iheartdrummers
Yay new chapter. Very descriptive
8/14/2007 c7 22RabulaTasa
*Ahem.*

Awesome!

-John
8/13/2007 c6 TangibleDarkness
write more, fave list is going on. i mean this is going on the fav list. i wish more people would write more stuff with well, this kind of stuff in it.
149 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »