FanFiction.Net
for Snape Vs Durseley

4/29/2019 c1 N. A. Wennerholm
The entire Wizarding World needs to be punished and I mean all of them no exceptions. Plus the Dursleys also need to be dealt with and I mean all for no exceptions. Because a good person never allows such treatment to never doing thing to stop it. Or to send someone back after being told. Plus I would starve The Dursleys for as they starved Harry. The Dursleys are monsters and should be told that is exactly.

Plus Harry needs to learn he isn't at fault and I believe. Dumbledore dispite his age needs to be beaten so he suffers every single injury Harry did at the Hand of the Dursleys and Voldemort and the Death Eaters. And I want to see that old Goat sent straight to Tartarus or Gehenna also known as the Lake of Fire so he is completely and udderly destroyed. That manilulative monster. And People need to learn to never follow order or believe everything they are old. This world as a whole is full of liers. And I hate liers their are very few honest people in it.
1/4/2019 c1 LocoBriar
Please continue writing this story!
11/10/2013 c1 Silver
This was great - I'm looking forward to the next installment...
11/13/2011 c1 cullengal101
hey

hope to read more please update

cullengal101
7/20/2011 c1 2Haliegh
Fanatic story so far I can not wait for the next chapter. keep it up!
3/12/2011 c1 1BreGyrl23
hurry up with chapter 2 please
12/23/2010 c1 7jada951
oh well nuts!

no Severus yet. I do so enjoy when he gets revenge on the dursleys.

any more for this one?
11/15/2010 c1 slyhuff
this is a great start, i do hope remus brings help in time to help harry, preferably bring a few d.e with him to let loose on vernon
7/23/2010 c1 7Myra the Dovahkiin
2/5/2010 c1 2Nemo Rider
please updae
1/13/2010 c1 1foxee-chik
keep goin! i like it!
12/12/2009 c1 zarkan
Good story is very interesting and I really hope that severus can help Harry and Vernon and Albus recieve their punishment so please update soon see ya.
9/29/2009 c1 47lastcrazyhorn
More? *blinks hopefully*
9/22/2009 c1 99997777733
^_^ I LOVE THIS FIC ALREADY!
7/30/2008 c1 denjia
This is a great story! Please update soon.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »