for Verbal

2/23 c1 Guest
If Sam was sorry for anything, then he wouldn’t keep repeating bad choices, like abandoning Dean, shooting/strangling Dean, emotionally manipulate, etc. Yet Sam never stops doing any of these in the show. He has no remorse.
2/23 c1 Guest
Sam doesn’t give a flying a fiddle about Dean. Exhibit A: sneaking out with Ruby after Dean returns from H*** Exhibit B: Sam calling Dean weak after his return from H*** then strangling Dean Exhibit C: Sam disregards Dean’s warning of not working with Ruby-ends in Sam starting apocalypse and freeing devil (who Sam is actually) Exhibit D: Sam never apologizes to Dean for strangling him Exhibit E: Sam lets Dean be kidnapped by fairies abs turned into a vampire for personal gain(being Souless is not an excuse since right and wrong and a conscience is taught, not an innate part of the soul) Exhibit F: Sam requires Dean’s support after return from the cage-yet Sam did not give Dean any support after Dean’s return. Exhibit G:Sam works with BMOL behind Dean’s back even though Dean warns him not to Exhibit F 2.0- Sam never learns from his bad choices and repeats them Exhibit G: Sam makes no effort to confirm Dean is dead and thus leaves Dean in Purgatory and abandons Kevin. Plenty more evidence but if y’all don’t understand by now, then y’all aren’t worth teaching what behavior is unforgivable.
2/23 c1 Guest
“Sam could see his brother's jaw working, his eyes glossing with emotion and this wasn't fair. This was a form of rape, a violation.

Sam rubbed his face, wanting and needing. It was like eating a whole chocolate cake in one sitting. Gorgeous, he thought, and it was a terrible word.”

Always knew Sam was vile and disgusting.
6/29/2020 c1 Guest
Hate Sam. He’s so self centered it disgusts me.
7/4/2016 c1 2LunaBianca
Very interesting, the overall concept and resolution. How gut wrenching for both brothers, the thoughts/feelings/history that Dean compulsively reveals. I cringed along with Sam and Dean and laughed a few times; nice balance of pathos and humor. Thank you for sharing!
12/28/2015 c1 SPN Mum
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - December

So the Trickster felt that Sam was always taking and not giving back? I guess the moral to this story was for Sam to never get drunk and talk to strangers? It was an interesting idea. I can see where it would take Sam a long time to figure out the curse, especially since you had a background built in your verse. It was a little hard for me to read all of that verbal spewage, but I can see where it was necessary for the story. I think I personally would have liked just a bit more of an explanation at the end, as to how Sam came up with the way to break the curse, and what Dean thought of it.
12/24/2015 c1 498TheYmp
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards-Short Story/Drama-Dec 2015

Wow. Sam handled that so well. I'm not sure I wouldn't have either screamed at Dean to shut up or manipulated him into spilling every dark secret. He's obviously a decent person!

You did a great job on the ever increasing flow of dialogue, but it got dark there for a bit, didn't it? The ending was perfect! I loved the contrast with the awkward silence at the end.

I wonder if Wincest wasn't a known thing, that people would have jumped to that conclusion?
12/24/2015 c1 No Demand for Truth
Geez, that was one hell of a ride. I didn't see the twist coming, Sam's wish, and I'm freaking surprised Dean didn't punch him in the mouth when he found out that he hadn't brought it down on himself. Really well written and really absorbing story. Thanks for writing!
12/24/2015 c1 donedonedonedeletemyaccountplz
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: Wow, this was really good and dug at me in the heart a little. I'm surprised that this was nominated in the comedy category-of course, what Dean says is hysterical at points-but Sam's guilt and Dean's horror at being compelled gave this a dark overtone.
I really enjoyed your Sam and his thought processes, though I haven't read any of the other stories that tie into this one. I think he very much reflects the Sam of the earlier seasons and this was key to making his guilt and motivations clear. Your writing was fast paced without being rushed, and I think your descriptions of Dean and Sam's interactions were my favorite part because they seemed so accurate. The twist at the end surprised me (though a wincest writer myself) but after I thought about it, it seemed to fit very well.

Great job!
12/2/2015 c1 CoffeeMe
This was very entertaining to read, and I'm happy I happened upon it! You have a real gift for words :)
4/15/2015 c1 be a winner
Have you been playing the lotto And Casino Gambling for many years but you only win small money, I have Lottery Spell that can help you to win big money in the lottery and Casino. Have you wondered why some people keep winning big money when playing the lotto and Casino Gambling but not you many people have used lottery Spell to help them win the Casino Gambling and lotto, why not you this time. Live a debt free life after using my Lottery Spell and buy all the things you have always wanted after using my powerful Lottery Spell that will help you win the Casino and lotto jackpot. You should use my lotto spells if are really serious about winning the lottery. You also need to believe in my Lottery lottery Spell for them to work for you and have a confident, positive attitude so that positive internal energies work to help you succeed in playing lotto and Casino. My Lottery Spell work by greatly increasing your chances of winning the lotto and Casino Gambling, I will also consult the gods to give you psychic lotto number And Casino Gambling combinations, so that you get inspiration from spiritual forces on the lotto numbers and the spirits will also move the ball so that your numbers come out during the lotto draw. I also have powerful gambling spells, to help you win poker, slots, horse racing, betting, using my soccer batting spells, horse betting spells, casino Gambling spells, jackpot spells and other money spells to help you get rich. Magical lotto Lottery Spell that will make you win big money and jackpots using my Lottery Spell that will bring you luck. No special number or complex formulas play one ticket and my Lottery Spell will do the rest. Even if you play lottery in any country my Lottery Spell spells will work for you, there are many variations of Lottery in different counties from Power ball and many other lottery variations. My lotto Lottery Spell know no country boundary; they just work to make you the lotto jackpot winner. All my lotto spells are custom designed for each person, so if you need a custom lottery spells or lotto Contact or call 2347065630841
4/9/2015 c1 hunenka
I admire how perfectly you portrayed the constant flow of random thoughts that kept coming out of Dean's mouth. The silly stuff, the angsty stuff, the awkward or personal stuff, everything mixed up together...

Great story!
10/28/2014 c1 67CornishGirl
I don't care what issues anyone else may have had with this story, it's just frickin' hysterical!
7/7/2014 c1 7NyteKit
Well, definitely did not see that twist at the end coming, but I can't say I really minded it. Funny that after a whole day of trying to break Dean's curse they found out it was Sam's. Kind of makes me want to read your Trickster fic, actually, so good advertising there!
10/18/2013 c1 103Revhead
That was exhausting! :P I've never read so much dialogue in one hit like that. Well done on coming up with all of it, and the little snippets of hidden history from Dean tugged on the heartstrings.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »