for Verbal

9/4/2013 c1 43celestial1
This is absolutely precious. Poor Dean, poor Sam.
6/15/2012 c1 Bloodmoon-Shinigami
This was surprisingly more than just funny. It was really good. I found it hilarious that Dean ragged on magical kisses breaking spells (Snow White) only to find himself in threw same position. ROFL! I could set this going either way after the kiss, gen or not, really. A lot can be said with a kiss.

I don't mind either way. This was a little piece of brilliance. Your Dean ramblings were awesome and creatively funny. Poor Dean and his achy throat!
5/14/2011 c1 25monkeymuse
Hats off to this one. I did hope for a bit more Dean getting to Sam with all the talking. Like something from when Sam was little and Dean had to take care of him. But I loved it! and I loved Dopey also
5/13/2011 c1 mememeems
that was really good! i liked the twist at the end :)
2/2/2011 c1 35borgmama1of5
Wow, I am breathless after reading this! You conveyed the uncensored, unstoppable verbal flood so well in your writing that I couldn't catch my breath while reading it!
1/5/2011 c1 20Rosetta Brunestud
Good plot, great story... Didn't like the end, though... Sorry, but I totally dislike Wincest of any kind, cause they are BROTHERS! That's completely disguting for them to have any physical relationship! Like kissing or having sex! I have nothing against gay relationships of any kind, but incest I don't get and there ain't anything that's not love of family between them in the series...

But that's my opinion only, that doesn't change the great story that was ^^ I really think you could have found other solution, but well.. We can't have everything, right?

Congratulations, your writing is really good... And I hope I'm not being rude or anything xDD That's just totally not my thing, but I read that at my own risk so... Who can blame you? ehehe

Kisses and I'll read more of your stories later, for sure ^^

Rosetta
12/14/2010 c1 3Blume
W O W

really dunno what to say about the end.

I tend not to read slash of 'flesh and bone' people, and I suspect this will be the closest I'll ever get to that, but still... such an awesome fic! XD

I'm sure the nest 100 miles or so where pretty silent, with only manlu grunts to signal a motel or a dinner. ;P

but yeah, I guess I'll read now dassleland (is that the same as fire in the hole) because I'm curious about that first year!
7/27/2010 c1 7Paradisical815
Holy moly. My jaw dropped. Loved it!
5/2/2010 c1 Hybrid-Cookie376
Well, that was... different. lol. In a good way, and I think the ending fit, I read it, as the thing that would shock him into silence. Although, admittedly I did know what was coming

It must've been difficult for you to write all the random crap which came out of Dean's mouth

He, loved that Sam ended up watching a diaper commercial whilst needing to pee

"a waitress from Maine who’d had her bellybutton surgically removed." - just curious, is that a real thing? 'Cause that's freaking disturbing.

The two of them playing poker with Dean like this made me laugh
4/4/2010 c1 16Xayian
Ok, So I kind of expected Dean to have one more comment for Sam before shutting up and that would be "You couldn't have dragged me outta the bar first before you laid it on!" LOL loved this!
11/15/2009 c1 8Harbour Master
aha, I just about died when Dean told Sam he looked like a My Little Pony. Also, the kiss? Loved.
5/27/2009 c1 13TheKritty
Hey there!

Well, that was one hell of a story...I loved it, really!

It was a good mix of humor and seriousness, just like in the show. At first it was pretty funny, but then... When I imagine...you have to talk an' talk an' talk an' talk all day and can't stop and have to say things you don't wanna talk about...horrible! Poor Dean...and then it wasn't a curse on Dean: it was a Trickster! *drop*

And well...I wasn't thinking 'bout THAT kind of an ending, and I am really really impressed by your ideas. Never thought that this dean-can't-stop-talking-thingy will be ended with a kiss! I loved it, because, yeah. I'm pretty sure Dean didn't know what was coming *lol*. And yea, btw, they picture I had in my head of this situation was really really cute *sque*. Wondering what was Dean's reaction to that though *smirks*

Great story, seriously!

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
5/19/2009 c1 38Marlowe97
Liked it.

Liked it a lot.

Liked the kiss - hell, I do kiss my brothers if need be (and I would kiss my sister, if I had one) so: no problems on the slash-o-meter ;)Even if there was, it is still a very good and well-written story.

AND: I like the kiss! Right now, I will go and read your other stories ...

See ya there
10/18/2008 c1 3Cathy1967
I totally love this story. I've reread it a few times already and I get more out of it every time I read it. :) It just rings so true. I would just have loved to know how Dean handles the kiss later. But that's what imagination is for, I guess. Outstanding story. Loved it.
7/7/2008 c1 146Sushi Chi
Wow. That was awesome. Love the idea, and I was not expecting the ending.
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »