for The Slightest Bit of Happiness

1/9/2019 c27 FlameSparks7
Damn. I'm saddened that this isn't continued but glad I have read it.
1/16/2017 c27 Thank you
Thank you for your amazing work so far! I've had a blast reading this and whilst I don't I could ever make you continue if you can't find it in your heart to do so, I do want to point out that you'd make a lot of people happy if you did update it and bring it to an end. :)
7/17/2016 c27 2Smile Back
I really like how you are going about this!
Maybe one day you'll find it in yourself to continue with this story ;) Until then!
2/15/2016 c27 32Asj Johnson
It's been a nice fic. I'd like to read the rest of it if it'll be finished at some point.
2/14/2016 c9 Asj Johnson
Poor Naboo. ): It's not as fun to read about a battle or attack when there's such huge and lasting effects.
2/14/2016 c2 Asj Johnson
hm... Palpatine trying to get rid of Obi-Wan several times suddenly makes me think of that running count of how many times Anakin saved his life. It's an interesting possibility as to why he kept getting himself into such trouble.
7/18/2015 c27 1sunfun
Nice.
9/21/2014 c27 Guest
I love this story please update please
6/19/2014 c1 6Zinga6377
What a fantastic story! There's a lot interesting ideas with Anakin's familiy, his relationship with Obi-wan, and the Code. I know it's been years, but it would make my day to see an update for it :)
11/11/2013 c27 Gamoora
Well, first, you had to leave it there? No! I really want to know what happens next. I like the new Padawans (I know this was written before the end of the TCW series, but I just assumed that what happened to Ahsoka there happened here, because that would explain Anakin's reluctance to talk about it), and I like the way Anakin is slowly learning more about the Force and himself and how everyone is reacting to it. And the twins in Palpatine's hands...not a good thing. Anakin's going to rescue them, right? Anyways, I know it's been years, but I just wanted to say that people are still reading, and I for one would enjoy an update if you are ever so inclined. Thanks for wtiting this; it was a nice read.
2/6/2013 c27 68MirskianQueen
Please update! I love this story, it's great... And I can't wait for more.
11/1/2012 c27 12Sanna Black Slytherin
I love it! I've been readint this for at least a week, savoring every part of the story. I like the way the story's heading. Please, can you update? *insert puppy eyes*
1/10/2012 c27 Carrie
This is an amazing story and I am completely drawn into the characters. I love where this new storyline is going. I really hope you could wrap it up. I am eagerly awaiting.
11/29/2011 c27 8MuggleCreator
Great stuff! Where are you, though?
10/16/2011 c27 Emika Fett
I can't wait for more! There will be more, right!
280 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »