for Littered Letter Petals

10/3/2008 c3 10kira1525
Hey awesome job! I think that was short but sweet! And I think the whole sessh staying with the human family was a good idea! I hope to see more from you!
7/10/2008 c3 7JemGirl77
Now this I like.

I've spent like 4 days looking around and reading your stuff, and I haven't been able to say anything until now.

I like this. I would have liked it if it kept going until they met one day and just smiled at each other. No longer hating, and no words of death for each other. Just brothers who have learned about each other and happy to the brothers.

Personally I never gave Inuyasha such credit for all the fancy words he wrote in the the letters. At first I thought it was Sesshomaru saying all that.
7/7/2007 c1 Curiousfreak22
I was wondering. Are you gonna write more? Because I like this story but you've only wrote three chapters...what's up with that? I want MORE!
4/22/2007 c3 25CobaltHeart
Sess thinks its Inu writing the letters not Kagome. I wouldn't have thought of that.
4/18/2007 c3 9Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden
Aw. That was cute I like to imagin him writing when I write things. It makes time move faster. It would be nice to have all the time in the world but to simply make it move fast but be able to stay the same.
4/18/2007 c2 Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden
Yhea Yaya I do that a lot too, just wonder about crap that goes through my mind like the wind through his lovely hair. The wind does not do that to my hair. It tries to destroy mine.
4/18/2007 c1 Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden
All For Random Rambleing. 8(
4/17/2007 c2 Curiousfreak22
I think that it's good. Of course I say that to all of your stories and I'm guessing you want more than that. Well, I'm not quite sure how to say this, but I've wondered how to write and express feelings/thoughts that I've had in the same manner as you have. It's weird, maybe I focus too hard on what I'm trying to say but you have a beautiful writing style that I admire. Keep writing, as I've told you before you have a talent for writing stories. Talk to you later
4/16/2007 c2 LeMisanthrope
aww...sad. -.-
4/16/2007 c2 25CobaltHeart
These are really good. Arre you gonna right a response from him?