for Hasbeen

9/15/2014 c1 Guest
wow
3/30/2012 c1 32LovelyToMeetYou
This was brilliant, I loved your portrayal of them!
9/15/2009 c1 2Black Durion
awe so sweet
5/23/2009 c1 13Passionworks
No kill for you! This is an amazingly raw tale with excellent imagery and word choice. The ending is exquisite, beautiful and almost spitfully poetic. No need for edits, for I see no obvious errors, except in one spot, where the paragrapgh alignment on the computer or the document might have been faltered. Otherwise, I have fallen completely head over heels for your writing style. You have quite a gift to pull off an Azulaang story. The most common couples are Kataang and Zuktara, and those are very easy to write, for there are so many ideas to bounce off of there. But Azulaang stories are more scarse and rare. They take more dedication and a conscious sense of knowledge. Most stories with this shipping are utter failures that destroy the essence of these powerful characters. You are the exception. You have outdone yourself and I will favorite this! I hope to see more from you!
10/3/2008 c1 12Schwarzd354
This was a very impressive AU. Azula lacks her more sociopathic tendencies, and I have a hard time picturing canon Aang ever being politically manipulative. But within the setting you've established, the characterization is spot on.

Other aspects of the story were just as strong. The grammar was solid. The detail showed the setting without drowning the reader in exposition. And again, the characterization was clear.

If this was your first attempt, I'm looking forward to reading more.
7/27/2008 c1 1TitanNegro
sequencia?
6/27/2008 c1 2snowman794
its good, slightly hard to know what was going on. maybe a background chapter? like a flashback or dream sequence to elaberate but other wise good ^^
5/1/2008 c1 17curricle
I never replied to this? :o

That is flippin' awesome material right there. I loved it when I first read it, and I still love it now. You pulled that off *brilliantly*.
11/15/2007 c1 1Natalis
This is very good. Such an angsty oneshot, hmm? I like the idea of Aang growing into an elegant and clever man. And the last line is so nice... Azulaang ftw ;D
10/31/2007 c1 8g r i m x v a n i t y
Wow, that's just my favorite right there. :]]
9/29/2007 c1 17Bloodhawk 248
Nicely done. Like it has already been said, you hit on the only thing Azula would find attractive in Aang.

In the future, though, don't sell yourself short, it may scare off potential readers. All in all though, better than most stories I've read.
9/10/2007 c1 manchurian
I really do enjoy azulaang fics. It takes a certain level of maturity and a high level of writing that is beyond your average zutara fluff to appreciate and appropriate this pairing. Even with your softer portrayal of Azula and a grown up Aang, you kept all the characters alive (it pains me to see of so many aang and azula character deaths fics; the amount of people who want them dead shocks me) and well in character. Thank you for this deftly written gem of a fic, I throughly enjoyed it and am eagerly awaiting more of this good stuff.
7/3/2007 c1 3Vellophone
very nicely written! I hope you write more with this particual pairing.
6/30/2007 c1 whirleeq
Azulaang is a hard ship to pull off (I know... I'm trying to do it myself ;) ), but I think you hit on the one thing that Azula would find attractive in Aang:

Power.

You have her down pat. Nice job :)
6/14/2007 c1 6Fulcon
Wow. Impossible AND believable. That is hard. Very hard, and only one with skill should attempt. It's obvious that you have skill. I look forward to reading more from you.
18 Page 1 2 Next »