FanFiction.Net
for A Pirate's Life For Me

6/19/2007 c42 7mrspatrickdempsey
yay! jack to the rescue, lol i wonder if it will work... ah well, please update soon!
6/17/2007 c39 mrspatrickdempsey
they went with the evil monkeys who hold tiny spears right?:p lol please update soon!
6/15/2007 c38 Rose's Thorne
Your story is going great and I can't wait to see the reunion of Casey and her family. Keep up the good writing and update soon.
6/14/2007 c38 26Norwegianchick101
OOH, I love that! Casey's got attitude! You know who else has attitude? My cousin's RPG character and we'd really appreciate it if you'd join the site that she made...we really need cannon characters...

http:/ w.shadowedtheifs.proboards99 .com/
6/14/2007 c38 7mrspatrickdempsey
lol little monkeys with little spears, thats quite a funny sight! lol please update soon!
6/14/2007 c28 4Saphalina
Okay, so i had read your story before, but only up to chapter 4. I'll read the rest tommorow after my exams.

Aww, i've looked at your reviews and you got a flamer off the same person i did. She's a right (insert swearing here). Oh well, the story's good so far.

Saph x
6/11/2007 c37 26Norwegianchick101
what's w/ the monkeys?
6/10/2007 c37 7mrspatrickdempsey
undead monkey clan? lmao hehe im guessing it's jack the monkey:p lol please update soon!
6/9/2007 c36 26Norwegianchick101
I love it, but I still don't get why she won't tell her family who she is
6/9/2007 c36 7mrspatrickdempsey
why doesn't casey just tell them shes herself? well update soon!:)
6/5/2007 c35 mrspatrickdempsey
haha a carpenter? lol i hope everyone will be ok! update soon!
6/4/2007 c35 16germanviola7
I HAVE FOUND MY LOOP HOLE!

here's what would have happened if things went down a little diff in AWE...

what if W E and J told Davy they'd help him get Beckett of his back if he left them alone.

what if Davy complied and Beckett ended up dead!

ha!

then there'd be plenty of room for Tom, Casey, Willy, Dieum and Jack

=)
5/26/2007 c34 7mrspatrickdempsey
uh oh! row casey row! please update soon!
5/21/2007 c26 20LupusCorvus
A suggestion; try making different paragraphs for when different people speak. It could confuse people. Maybe a bit more detail, other than that, it's pretty good.
5/20/2007 c32 7mrspatrickdempsey
yay! there going to find casey now! update soon! good job!
55 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »