for Keep Holding On

10/26 c3 SP
How did that kill the mood? Draco is a jerk. Can't wait to read more!
7/17/2020 c8 Guest
Wtf is wrong with you. Could you honestly not give Harry a break seriously. What kind of person are you. It’s like you take pleasure from writing about your main characters suffering and it honestly makes you a heartless cold bastard. You have some serious mental issues to continue writing all of that disgusting shit.
5/30/2020 c8 Guest
I really hope you choose to continue this story I really want to see the outcome
5/22/2020 c3 oof
ouo I love dissss
5/9/2020 c8 Hania Sarai
Please update
5/4/2020 c8 hiyyyyy
this is such a sad but a great story... please continue, I would like to see the scene where Snape and Draco would remember
4/26/2020 c8 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE!
3/22/2020 c8 LindaBear04
Is there any finishing to this story ? I kinda liked the plot (except the abusing parts , it was too heart-breaking).
1/2/2020 c8 Guest
That was amazing plz keep going *puppy dog eyes*
9/3/2019 c1 marieticka26
please update!
5/29/2019 c8 Guest
Hello, i dont know if this account is even still active but i found and read all of your work on this story today and would like to say its not too late to continue! Sorry, im really desperate for more because ive become so emotionally involved in this fanfic i really dont know what to do with myself! Please come back, even if it have been 10 years! I don't care! I just need more of this beautiful story! I need my drarry back together! Please!
4/17/2019 c1 marieticka26
Please update! I read the first story and I was incredibly drawn into it. I would love to see what happens!
2/18/2019 c8 Brynn
Please keep writing its soooo good
8/13/2018 c8 Undertheskys
Wow this sequel was dropped... how sad. My heart still goes out to Harry though
8/4/2018 c8 Duda Alves