for Keep Holding On

1/28/2009 c8 1Ice Fata
AH!

YAY!

So is that kinda thing gonna happen until everyone remembers? The touching Harry thing? Absolutly Luv Harry's cuz, Kaila is such a cute name ... what does it mean?

Eeffle

X
1/27/2009 c8 yo-yo's suck
whoohoo! good job! keep going!
1/27/2009 c8 5jazminle
Ah. :]

You are a great writer.

This chapter was ah-mazing.
1/27/2009 c8 3XMeikoX
Great chapter. I'm happy Blaise got his memories back. I can't wait til Severus or Draco does. That will be exciting. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. Update again soon please.
1/27/2009 c8 Me
This is a really good story and I am really enjoying reading it! Keep up with the good work. =]
1/27/2009 c8 8ChocoholicWriter
Yay Blaise is back. Can't wait to read more.
1/27/2009 c8 28Hakudoushi kawaii ne
I still think the kid has no place in this fiction. There's no need for a side plot in this plot. There's enough of plot with the current characters (minus her) to fill a whole story.

I just realized... I just skimmed through a story I used to long for reading. That sucks..

Go back to main plot or give it up to someone else.
1/27/2009 c8 1I-Love-Trunks1
I really like that chapter!

Update soon
1/26/2009 c8 2Cheezewizz
I miss this fic. please keep at it. it was beautiful before and i want them back together.
1/26/2009 c8 Momochuu
Amazing chapter
1/26/2009 c8 ZaraMalfoy
I love this story! Thank you for updating! Hopefully Draco will remember soon. And about what happened to Harry, will he tell anyone?
1/26/2009 c8 AbandoningAccount Read Profile
Please update soon! Love this story!
1/26/2009 c8 8EMCostello
great chapter! I am so glad you updated! I really want to find out what happens so update soon please.
1/26/2009 c8 6thrnbrooke
Oh they remember! I so need more!
1/25/2009 c7 Nikii
I agree with AngelL. Because you are continuing on a story and not creating a new one you should follow along with the original plot. Adding a new character should be left for your OWN fan-fiction.

Also like AngelL said having him go back when people know he is abused is down right insanity. There is no reality in this story anymore, nothing to make it believable. Please either write your own story and quit this one or go back to the main story line.
606 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »