for Keep Holding On

5/26/2017 c8 you know who
It's been 8 years... A lot of people are mad that you have not updated... You might have a kid now, or maybe you got married... Who knows you might have got stranded on a island with no internet. However the most possible scenario is that everyone you loved and cared about forgot who you are and now you need to find a way to make them remember by giving vague tips in games that makes everyone think you're crazy. It's to bad you will never know your loved ones remember you bcause you are forever one chapter 8.
4/20/2017 c8 1Noel Shade
*looks at you with puppy eyes that are more irresistible than harry's* update pleeeeeeeese
4/14/2017 c8 14Hbrook shipping for life
Are yoy going to continue!? This is really good!
4/14/2017 c1 Hbrook shipping for life
My heart is broken! *cries*
3/31/2017 c8 Gurgaraneth
Plz plz finish wanna know what happens next
3/8/2017 c8 Guest
Updaye again
10/30/2016 c8 Guest
Why haven't you updated since 2009? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
10/15/2016 c8 Aoi15
Please update soon
10/10/2016 c8 1414artemis14
PLEASEEEEE FINISH THIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
8/23/2016 c8 S92
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update this ~ I love, love, love this story and I just can't take not knowing what happens anymore!
5/27/2016 c8 Guest
Please finish this
5/12/2016 c7 Guest
What the hell did I just read. Jesus Christ
4/10/2016 c8 Guest
It physically pains me, I read this a whole back I only remembered a bit of the beginning and and the lose their memories, and how some things played out but what I didn't remember is that it wasn't finished. Dam. I really like this fic why don't you update?
3/6/2016 c1 Shaley
Write the next chapter PLEASE
1/31/2016 c8 Guest
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE, THIS STORY HASN'T BEEN ABANDONED... WHY!? You didn't only abandon the story, you abandoned us. Now if you don't mind I will go searching for some sort of sequel.
606 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »