for Keep Holding On

1/31/2016 c6 Guest
Why are people saying this was abandoned, it is SO good. I still literally HATE the ending of the 1st story in this series but still this is better than I thought is would be. Well I love it PLEASE if this isn't done FINNISH IT!
1/31/2016 c5 Guest
Woah woah woah.. so you are the one who didn't finnish this story? Well I haven't read the last chapter but I did read reviews that said it wasn't done... PLEASE LET THEM BE WRONG!
~I haven't been putting my name... oops
1/31/2016 c3 Guest
Wow, what Harry said... wow. I actually started crying at that, I NEVER CRY! Wow... just deep man deep.
1/31/2016 c3 Guest
But some of the people who pulled there names out of the hat "didn't take up Dumbledors offer" soo what just happened? Magic?
1/31/2016 c2 Guest
You know what I think should happen, you finishing the story or at least getting someone to finnish the story for you and tell us who it is!
1/31/2016 c8 firecat1004
Love the first one and now im loving the sequel hope u dont give up on this fanfic cant wait for the next chapter
9/15/2015 c1 1I-Love-Trunks1
Poor Harry. It's terrible what his uncle did to him. I'm glad some people are starting to remember. I love how Blaise is really good friends with Harry. I hope Draco will remember soon. I loved this story so much!
8/20/2015 c5 LexiLove95
Writers like you (original author or the author who took over the story) are the types that give others a bad name. You drop off the face of the earth and offer no explanation? Honestly, it's obvious you have no intention of coming back and finishing this story, so DELETE IT. Leaving it here unfinished and in limbo for eternity, is just a plain out dick move. People get invested in the story, and they're left hanging. It's a crappy thing to do, and you obviously lost passion for this story, so get rid of it or let someone finish it. Obviously the last person you chose was a joke and didn't have any type of intention of finishing it (which you said was a stipulation of you handing it off) so you obviously have no issue bullshitting your readers. You're an excellent writer, but a terrible person when it comes to thinking about your readers.
7/30/2015 c8 Lily Potter
Ack! Where is the rest?! When are you going to update again?! HURRY UP, PLEASE! It is very good and I would like to read more of it please!
I would very much appreciate it if you continue to update this wonderfully charming and fluffy story! Please update it soon!
7/2/2015 c8 Guest
God that sucks
Imma still read it tho
Imma still read it
5/16/2015 c1 YUP
if you cant complete this at least just write an epilogue or just what happens in the end
1/10/2015 c8 1Isolde Moonstone
I read the first fic 'Double Looks' and afterwards, this extension as well. It had an interesting premise; what would happen between Harry and Draco if Harry Potter is not 'The Boy Who Lived.' It was intriguing to see Harry as a broken soul, someone who is introverted and deeply damaged. I applaud the original writer as well as the one who took it upon his/herself to continue; even if the fic remains to this day; unfinished. A pity, but I understand. Know that I can only hope that one day all the great stories worth having been written, get the closure they deserve.
10/25/2014 c8 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE
8/28/2014 c8 DoublePaws
Can't wait for the next chapter. I love this story and the one before as well
606 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »