for Keep Holding On

11/15/2013 c8 Guest
You stop here? Really? If I could I would shake you. WRITE MORE! NOW! Please.
11/2/2013 c1 ICZYS HOSTAGES OF LOVE
PLZ UPPDATE THIS STORY I FREAKEN LOVE THIS STORY
10/26/2013 c8 5Lavi the Ninja
Waah it's getting good. I want more
8/31/2013 c8 6P-Webes
it would have been cool if u finished this story i am really enjoying it
8/26/2013 c8 natsuki23
NO! Please update! Things are finally looking up for him!
8/6/2013 c8 silver
I've been waiting for this to be updated for so long. Please update it. I want to see the happy ending
8/3/2013 c8 Speaking From The Heart
Wonderful Story, Please Update Soon!
7/28/2013 c8 8Allen's Matchmaker
Hello? What happened to not leaving it unfinished? What about the happy ending? Are you going to come back to this? Please do. It'll give me a piece of mind.
7/4/2013 c8 MidnightCreature
): why haven't you continued!
6/25/2013 c4 LifeIsHappeningNow
Nooooo! Please don't abandon us, we love you, we'll do any thing. Just...Just don't leave.
4/19/2013 c8 5apocalypticSkeletons
Update soon please :P
4/7/2013 c8 2Lolotte30622F.Off
Hey !

I've just read "Double Looks" and "Keep Holding On" and I've to tell you that these stories are really great ! Why have you abandonned it ? You should think about write some more and at least conclude your plot... I know I'm a bit selfish, but your fiction is really interesting and I'm sure I'm not the only reader wondering if you gonna update soon ! Trust me, keep writing, it's worth it !
Both your fictions are good and I love this Harry. You know it's the kind of abused Harry you want to give a hug because his life is hell, it's so sad but I love happy endings (and expect one too!). Hope you'll update one day,

A french reader, Lolotte.
2/3/2013 c8 5AwsomestPersonAlive
i guess there's no hope in ever getting another chapter is there? :'(
1/28/2013 c8 7Icygirl77
i loveeeeeeee this story! 2nd time reading,and i need more!
1/11/2013 c8 1CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor
Please write becuase you are leaving me hanging here and I am obbsessed with this story!
606 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »