for Something Original, Something New

7/23/2018 c8 I
How interesting a Halloween and Christmas scene with Kari and Sora. :)

I see you start off with great ideas for Fanfiction Plots but lose the motivation when you mind moves on to next inspiration. But you know that is perfectly normal. :)

Thanks for finishing this one. ~ :)

I imagine Sora and Kairi have a kickass daughter with spiky red hair and blue eyes. With the powers of Christmas and Halloween combine. Ooooh so bad ass.
11/1/2014 c1 15SoraxKairi7
Haha this was actually kind of funny.

I was going through my super old reviews for "I Heart You" and I decided to see who was still writing. Looks like you still update fairly recently!
12/2/2012 c8 guest
update story best soraxkairi paring EVER;)
10/9/2011 c8 sora93kairi
sucks XD kairi couldn't keep the snake :P oh well.btw reply by looking up my user (sora93kairi) and messaging PLZZZZZZZZZZ and are you ending here or will you add some more chappy :D
9/15/2010 c8 xSapphireLightsx
Woo! finally a story on halloween Sora (i just love that little guy lol)

It was just awesome, having those pair being from seperate places and the adorable ending, not to mention Sora's happy attiude (often he's been dark in that role so it's nice to see a cheerful one).

Dude, I wonder how their kids would turn out, creepy adorable looking XD with bat wings!
5/3/2010 c8 Tetsudai-kun
wow it seems like a THE END to me it was amazing
4/6/2010 c8 7Green Sea Blossom
This was a very a cute story! well done!
3/29/2010 c8 11little stuffs
I love it!

Kairi screaming was funny!

Sora's even more adorable herE!

Too bad your ending it!

Still I love this!

It would be nice to see a riku involvement with Kairi and Jealous Sora!
3/12/2010 c8 wonderlandbomb
Aw, that was absolutely adorable. Good ending!
3/6/2010 c8 13mosske
...Lovely. I was quite happy to find this had been updated when I was scrolling through my old reviews, looking for that marvelous orange update message. Quite frankly, I had thought that this was going to remain unfinished, and the idea made me sad. I'm glad to see I was wrong. Anyways.

As you mentioned there were some tense issues-which I ignored-and I didn't notice many grammatical ones; however, I may have been distracted by the overall wonder of this chapter. Your writing style is unique and lays the story out very well. If there is a next chapter, I'll be looking forward to it. If not, I'd be very happy just rereading the chapter when Sora asks if he can butter Kairi's toast.

Nice job.
3/3/2010 c7 1Ruby C. Cullen
I love this story! Its my favorite one on this website! Please update soon!
3/1/2010 c8 5Wings of Water - SKYE
AH! You're back! Or rather your story but I'm still excited. I adored this chapter even if the end was a little rushed. But if you feel satisfied with it then there's no need for another chapter, you should like what you've written and not have to write a half assed extra chapter. I thought when Sora was licking Kairi's cheek was really cute and the main action was a flashback.

2/21/2010 c4 wonderlandbomb
Aw. I can't wait to keep reading! Good job so far!
2/20/2010 c1 wonderlandbomb
True to the title, this is something new and original! Well, at least for me, anyway. It's been a while since I've read a SoraxKairi story because the plots seem to always be very similar to each other. It's nice that the one time I check up on SoKai, I find this story! I'm looking forward to reading the rest. :)
2/19/2010 c8 6Midnight Hikari
-stare-

-stare-

-STARE-

Ho-ly crap. That was freaking awesome! The wait was worth it, I'm telling you. Sora and Kairi's situation was perfect and the ending. ^w^

Update soon! Not once did I ever thought you abandoned this story. It's just simply too good!
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »