for Tempest Mage

Awesomeness please continue
6/21 c6 donny r
FINISH THE STORY!NOW.
6/6 c6 Guest
Good story, please continue it
5/11 c4 1Outgund
Why is he wearing a headband to cover the scar if he got it surgically altered
5/11 c4 Outgund
I am confused about what the hell “short, medium length hair” that is somehow past his shoulder in a ponytail looks like.
4/21 c6 15Nighlocktheawesome00
More!
2/6 c2 Archdruid89
Am I correct in assuming that the Triwizard Tournament never happened in this story?
And I think that you should write that Damien/Harry ought to share a little prank/joke with his Brotherhood comrades. What Damien does is the "Apple core Baltimore" joke. If you don't know what that is, I suggest you look it up.
But I'll give you a short explanation. When someone has eaten an apple down to its core, they'll call out "Apple core" to someone, said someone answers back by saying "Baltimore," the person holding the apple core then asks "Who's your friend?," and the person who says "Baltimore" says the name of the "friend" where the apple core is thrown at said friend.
Harry ought to do this with Wanda, and she'd say Pietro is her friend, which makes her and some of the Brotherhood laugh at Quicksilver's misfortune.
2/6 c4 Archdruid89
I think you should put this in Damien/Harry's room:
A 23.4 by 25 inch printed poster of the Figure With Meat painting by Francis Bacon in a frame done by a professional picture framer.
In case you don't know, the Figure With Meat painting was featured in Tim Burton's Batman movie in the Flugelheim Museum of Gotham City (i.e. the art museum) where the Joker spared it from being vandalized by his lieutenant, Bob the Goon. It is also in the permanent collection of the Art Institute of Chicago.
2/5 c6 Archdruid89
The incantation for the Legilimency spell is "Legilimens," not Legitamcy.
I suggest if you want to know the incantation of certain magic spells in the Harry Potter series, go to its wiki fan page and research. And if you're going to create a spell that hasn't been featured in the series, go to Google Translate and translate whichever type of magic spell in either Latin, Greek, Egyptian, or Sanskrit you want to create.
And America's wizarding government is not governed by a Ministry of Magic; it's governed by the Magical Congress of the United States of America, or MACUSA.

I hope you haven't abandoned this story, because you haven't updated this in 4 years. And I'd very much like to see Mystique give both Dumbledork and Snivellus a well-deserved dressing-down and lambasting about trespassing on private property, breaking and entering, attempted kidnapping against her magically and legally adopted son, and presumably illegal nullification of her adoption. And maybe the Rangers of MACUSA (I am assuming that the Rangers are Aurors, which I absolutely LOVE, by the way) will eventually come to the Darkhölme Mansion thanks to Mystique sending a letter or call to them about Dumbledork, Snape, Lupin, and Sirius. The President of MACUSA also ought to not be happy with all four of them either, because MACUSA also would possess a magical certified copy of Harry's education records, proving that he graduated early, at the top of his class, all of his grades were straight Os (Outstanding) in every class he took, was a model student, and earned the school many awards.

Maybe later it would be discovered that Dumbledore, Snape, Remus, and Sirius had entered America illegally without a magical passport all the while trying to attempt at their misdeeds against Harry.
I think Harry's education ought to give Sirius and Remus a rude awakening in order to break them away from being overly loyal lapdogs towards Dumbledore, because it would be at the point where wizarding America's education system greatly fascinates them into wanting to learn more about how everything works in wizarding America. Remus and Sirius ought to go back to Britain, and pay a visit to Gringotts, requesting to read a last will and testament that was written by Lily and James and created with a binding magical contract via goblins after swearing magical oath to the goblins not to steal anything from Harry's vaults, and discover that Dumbledore deliberately violated Lily and James' last will and testament, which had stated Harry was under NO CIRCUMSTANCES to be placed in the care of Petunia Dursley née Evans in the event of their deaths, which would give some evidence to send Dumbledore to prison for life along with other misdeeds, like allowing Slytherin House to rule Hogwarts as a personal fiefdom going unpunished with their misdeeds against non-Slytherin students.

Another thing that would be nice to see is if Harry has had any occasional tutelage under Agatha Harkness and Dr. Strange during his magical education before his early graduation. Everyone would in the British wizarding world would know who Agatha Harkness and the Sorcerer Supreme are, but they have been persecuted and condemned as a dark witch and wizard respectively by corrupt/dishonest politicians of the Ministry of Magic because they're scared of them both for the wrong reasons. And Dumbledork would be horrified to learn that Harry learned under both Harkness and Strange. Maybe Snape would be scared that Harry learned from them as well.

I have an idea for you about what wizards and witches ought to be called in the scientific way: Homo magus. And maybe wizards and witches that are mutants should be called "magi-mutants" instead, because you might say some part of their mutation will intermingle with their magical genes, augmenting something in particular with them.
12/23/2019 c5 ScarletRainbow1
I just finish Chapter 4 and I love this story, but your last update was Nov. 2015. Please, come back and help Harry punish Hogwarts for their disrespect and stupidity. Please do not abandon them. Help Harry find and conquer his future, and stopping Moldyshorts when the idiot finds out where our boy is.
12/10/2019 c6 AnnoyingAnylist
Is this ever going to be updated again?
9/4/2019 c2 andjelija.nenic
8/1/2019 c6 BlackheartDemon
Too bad you haven't continued this... I love it so far.
5/24/2019 c6 Jostanos
Omake: "Because they tripped my alarms _VERY EARLY_ in the morning and got caught in at least one of my traps?" "Because they're from the anachronistic UK magical coven and they _were_ attempting to take me back there at any cost?" "Because they're from the magical side of across the pond and they're flatliners without a clue?"
493 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »