FanFiction.Net

Please continue :)
3/17/2009 c3 3Mkitkat
yay! Weasley Twins rock!
11/24/2008 c3 buttonbit
Weird... but in a way, good!
7/4/2008 c3 djfye
great story so far! I think it should be harry/blaise(fem).I have an feeling it might anyway, i mean it is usually why people change blaise to a female...
2/27/2008 c3 3NeroLieto
hey its really good!

the weasley twins, charlie, bill and flreur i wouldnt have expected to be at the meeting! what happened? why do ronny n hermione hate him now? please update soon i want to know what happened!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON ITS REALLY GOOD!
1/6/2008 c3 45EvilDime
Thought you'd reveal who the fiance was this chapter. But which one of them is it, now? Blaise, Pansy, Milly? *frowns*

Also, there is a 'Page Break' showing up in the middle of the chapter.

Apart from that, I'm very much looking forward to any attempted breakout from the part of his friends, should the matter not become moot on his birthday. : )

- Dime
1/5/2008 c3 Nicol
Hi!

Looking good.

I can't wait to the part where the revenge will beging HEHEHEHE

Take care

Nicol
1/4/2008 c1 random-john
A very interesting start. Please do NOT make this story Slash. I am tired of good stories turning slash, because I don't see that happening.
1/4/2008 c3 13Olaf74
Bloody Hell. You did it again. Please continue very soon.
11/26/2007 c2 BeautyAndSomethingElse
hm... if i were to guess right, i'd say it had to be a slytherin, so... millicent bullstrode, pansy parkinson or a fem blaze. and of couse they would be a perdy version of those charactors, can't have harry with someone ugly, so siree!

great fic by the way. i'm looking forward to more.

TTFN! ;p
10/23/2007 c2 4SlytherinHottie15
Sweet story! I like Harry being bad and stuff. He's so awesome! I like this a lot! I think his fiance will be Pansy or Milicent. Anyways can't wait to read more! Update asap!

Hphottie14
8/7/2007 c2 2ChasetheDreamer
Tonks? Luna? Cho? Pansy? Narcissa Malfoy?

i don't know. update soon
8/1/2007 c2 45EvilDime
Sounds interesting. Hope you'll be up to writing more soon. *hugs*
7/10/2007 c2 3NeroLieto
um wild guess for the fiance... PAVARTI! just a random guess. and i like her. anyway im a bit confused at the moment... could u reply to me review and fill me in? im seriously confused. BUT its still RLY good!
7/9/2007 c2 13Olaf74
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon.
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »