for Not Again

7/9/2008 c5 JackMorrison
more I LOVE IT!
6/21/2008 c5 5Arica Princess of Rivendell
Goodbye Keith. Hello Dr. J.D. Dorian. Please update again soon. You got Elliot just right there; and you showed J.D.'s charming side.
6/17/2008 c5 21Tell Her This
Icredibly fluffy, but I loved it. Elliot's sort of digging herself into a hole, isn't she? Hope you update soon! :)
6/16/2008 c5 bequeathed
Nothing says the beginnings of a new relationship like flustered outburts and shaky nerves. LOL Good job!
6/15/2008 c5 klewald
Another amazing chapter! This story is so entralling, I almost wish that you could crank chapters out faster, but then again, I don't want to rush your writing and whatnot. Anywho, I simply cannot wait for the next chapter.
6/15/2008 c5 4PiedPepper
great chapter. Just remember that painkillers have tylenol in them already so you can't take them and tylenol at the same time. :D
6/3/2008 c4 3TheSameFatalFlaw
Yes! I've been waiting ages for this, and it was worth the wait. I love the way its Elliot falling for JD in this fic, it's usually the other way around. I hope we dont' have to wait as long for the next chapter...
6/3/2008 c4 9Alice.1993
Ah. That was so sweet and awesome. JD went to get her flowers :D !

Great chapter, hope you update soon :D
6/3/2008 c4 51SALJStella
Damn, I thought you'd given up on this one! Anyway, great chapter! I like the whole fluffy concept with JD and Elliot trying to pretend she doesn't love him... It's cute!
6/3/2008 c4 21Tell Her This
I like this story. Can't wait to see where it goes! :)
6/2/2008 c4 11ShiverMeFunzies
aw...that was so sweet...JD is such a darling
6/2/2008 c4 bequeathed
"Damn owl baby."

LOL, this is really cute. I'm likin' it! Update again soon. ^_^
6/2/2008 c4 4PiedPepper
This was so sad, yet it had the underlying hint of hope that I really enjoyed.

Can't wait to read what happens next.
11/15/2007 c3 Dmik33
Very good, I hope you choose to continue as what you written so far is ineresting and should keep going
11/2/2007 c3 51SALJStella
I really and truly hate everything about JDElliot, but I love this story! Update soon!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »