for Chronicles of Alphia

8/26/2008 c3 brittie bear
Amazing series. I hope you add more one-shots to this. I adore re-reading them. :)
11/19/2007 c2 21Kikushi
Aw! So sweet. =)
5/11/2007 c2 1keeki
That was sweet ^_^

Some people probably can't imagine Albel crying, but I can, I mean he is human after all, not like some sort of emotionless robot. Although, I just have one question, on the last sentence:

"And she would stay with him and insure that she ever again caused him to cry."

Is it supposed to say "And she would stay with him and insure that she [n]ever again caused him to cry."

Or am I just reading it wrong? o.o
5/6/2007 c3 21mistress-reebi
Interesting idea to switch the roles. Sophia was in character but from Airyglyph and it showed in how you decribed her. I really liked the characterisation in all of the chapters.

"Throwing a frown at him"

o interesting description

Keep Writing!
5/5/2007 c2 mistress-reebi
I liked how you exaggerated the story and had the pacing really slow. I can't write a lengthy senario that takes pages.

"holding back a tide of emotions building at the dam of her resistance. "

I really liked that line, espeically "tide of emotions."

Maybe for the beginning change this part,"through nearly invisible creases in the skin," to make it sound more like crying. But, I liked the description on the first paragraph.

I thought the ended suited well and played into his character. I could never see Albel bawling like a baby.
4/29/2007 c1 5Girl-who-sings-the-blues
Yah! "More Alphia" !

lol ^ _ ^;

And you said that there will be more, right?
4/21/2007 c1 1keeki
Sweet!

I think Sophia is a good counterbalance to Albel's gloominess. Keep the Alphias coming ^^
4/21/2007 c1 Courtaari
This is great! It satisfies my need for Alphia goodness XD I'd love to see some more short stories in here! ^_^
4/21/2007 c1 21mistress-reebi
Good use of descritive narrative. The words you used also fit with the story. I really liked this line "Wetting his lips, he spoke only loud enough for her ears."