for Winter Blues

7/10/2014 c1 4Jenmoon1
i liked it
5/25/2008 c1 2kong is king
GACK!

The fluff...it was...too much. *gasp* Shouldn't have...gone so far in. I can't take it...I'm going down!

This was the cutest, sweetest piece of fluff I've ever read about RiSoKai. It's also one of the only ones. The other one was by you, too. But they were both awesome! And Riku really needs to lighten up, tsk tsk.

Write more fluff soon! Please?

Kong
12/12/2007 c1 94Sky-Pirate-Tat
XD Considering I'm now reading it in the season it's very appropriate! Good job~ Very fluffy.
11/7/2007 c1 2Pink Illusion
Aw, that was so cute. I didn't know these stories existed. (I am of course thrilled they do. Especially this one, for it is my absolute first.)

I loved their interactions; they really seemed to care about each other.
7/7/2007 c1 35Fire Kitten
*has melted into a puddle of nothingness* oh god i love fluff! Riku's so insecure, but i think it's apporiate for him. And Kairi and Sora's personalities clash nicely with him. i like this *melts again* The lovedoveyness gets to me.

hehe '“We don’t want you to be sorry!” Sora interrupted' i loved that line it was just too perfect. It shows a lot of strength.

hehe but i think my favorite part was the kissing *giggles* it;s nicely done!
6/24/2007 c1 51Aseret Kitsune
It's a very sweet moment. There aren't enough of these Kairi/Riku/Sora threesome fics.
6/19/2007 c1 Angel Eclipse
Thanks to my recent Kingdom Hearts obsession I really enjoyed this one. ^^.

Keep writing the threesome fics, more people like them than you might think. xD.
6/1/2007 c1 SohmaSan
Wow, another one of your nice trio fics. I like fluff, keep writing!
5/14/2007 c1 14Ryuichi-Tohma
It's very cute! I lies it. I almost think it works better with Riku in the middle. Mostly because if Sora is in the middle...you don't seem to get any KairiRiku moments. But meh, what does the little uke know. Very cute, I likes it. Yay! Keep it up!

The uke
5/8/2007 c1 1Momo329
Well...I don't like yoai or het but it was a nice story and you I just wanted to review. I do like it that your characters aren't OOC and I like the way you write. I look forward to other stories about KH