FanFiction.Net
for Spinning Wheels

9/30/2019 c1 Guest
Oh, wow. This was just powerfully done. Thank you.
7/9/2018 c1 Kageyjay
I'm glad you did a one shot. I like having the whole story. I like hearing from Billy. He does get left out a lot.
12/21/2016 c1 cjj
really great. Could you do more chapters please? I always wanted to read something from Billy's pov, i agree with you, he is a very interesting characters and people don't give him the credit he deserves. You are a very talented writer.
4/11/2012 c1 Brazos
Please excuse this LATE review but I just now discovered this.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Great piece.
6/4/2010 c1 precious-princess-cullen
This is really good! I like how u portrayed Billy's character...!=)

Great Job!

x
7/10/2009 c1 1nogin95
o i never thought of it from his point of veiw. this is really good by da way
5/31/2009 c1 4Julieanne-Arc
This is perfect. I've never read a Billy fic before, but you did this really well. It's so deep for such a minor character.
3/26/2009 c1 25victorionious
poor Billy...
1/26/2009 c1 18timunderwood9
This is perhaps belated as praise, but I just ran across this, and wow, it really was both good, and intense. I'm going to look around and see if you've done any other one shot POVs because I really liked this one.
12/9/2008 c1 zebrasdancing
poor billy. please update
11/23/2008 c1 17geophf
Excellent work! This is the first time I've read an account from Billy's perspective. I must say, you've captured his voice marvelously!

So, you have more stories from Billy's POV?
11/7/2008 c1 10persephonesfolly
Very well done.

It's good to see an author giving voice to Billy's point of view, and you did it expertly.

Loved the prose style, 'he was now just a shadow, the smoky remains of an extinguished light.'

It's lyrical, descriptive and perfect.
8/25/2008 c1 ablablahh
Hmm... this is a great insight into Billy's mind.
8/12/2008 c1 8Niqi
That was rather amazing. I've never read a Billy POV, but I must say you captured him rather well.
2/16/2008 c1 6stare at string
That was good! I never really considered Billy's point of view, yet there was so much he could be thinking.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »