for Deja Vu

11/26/2019 c1 gginsc
I am not familiar with the history of the Gaunts and Fletchers. I must say I love the way you dealt with them in this story.
6/2/2018 c1 Heart
O.o
6/30/2016 c1 Draco Victorious
I think my favorite part about the story was that harry wasn't stuck in the time-line he changed, he caused a change and the universe snapped to it.
11/29/2014 c1 9LWJ2
Very neat, sir, and thank you.
10/2/2014 c1 1Lionasha No Bruja
Interesting. Your exposition at the was a little clunky, but otherwise short and well-done.
11/16/2013 c1 1The Lazy Princess
Interesting read... This is my first fic on time travel that involved with Marvolo Gaunt. Never thought it would be with Susan but with his family alive it seems good match.
8/4/2013 c1 Noble Korhedron
Interesting... So Harry killed Marvolo Gaunt and so there was no Voldemort?!
2/13/2013 c1 Mira Fae Black
That was so... sweet. I'm crying right now. That could just be because I just dropped my phone into my eye...
8/27/2012 c1 tricorvus
Hmmm. Highly original, well-written, and a deeply surprising twist ending! Good on you!
4/5/2012 c1 cecile.night3
i somehow don't get it... -.-|||
9/14/2010 c1 25Ema Marsel
I received your review and always feel the need to return the favor. But with your review I felt as if you were complimenting me negatively. Like hey, you suck at making dinner but you looked like you know what you were doing...

I liked your approach to this story, I do not understand why people write those extremely long stories about Harry Potter going back in time to change history, and it turns into twenty seven chapters of mishap after mishap.

I also like the minute but very descriptive detail you gave.

It was interesting. I am glad to have read it.
6/17/2007 c1 11LaughableBlackStorm
*blinks* I ... I can't believe nobody's reviewed yet! This one-shot is absolutely amazing! I love how you used time-travel subtly instead of going "Hey, everyone, I'm from twenty years in the future!" You wrote it very very well. It's a tad bit confusing at first, although after I thought about it for a few minutes I understood what exactly happened. I don't suggest you go change it to make it clearer, though - it's perfect as it is. Gives a nice feeling and atmosphere to the writing ^.^ You characterized everyone very well as well, and I congratulate you on that. I could honestly go on forever! Great work, I love it!