for The Shadows of the Sith

12/22/2019 c2 Guest
M,
9/3/2018 c32 31monbade
good story to bad its Abandoned
8/16/2017 c32 3Bluerose E. Apple
More please?
9/12/2013 c32 16QueenNaberrie
I've really enjoyed this story and going to check your page to see if you did continue this with a sequel. It's a very interesting concept to have Anakin, Luke & Leia remembering both timelines.

I love how excited Anakin is about the new twin on the way, even though that will make 10 Skywalker siblings. WOW! But it's so sweet.

I also loved the scene when Anakin realized his mother was alive & there to visit. Him hugging his mother was so sweet. :,)

So many twist & turns to comment on.
9/1/2013 c9 QueenNaberrie
Um. Isn't Cedric only 13? If he's father's son, I can see the attraction that Tann has even at that young age. But how old is Tann that that she is lusting after an underage boy of that age?

As for Obi-Wan riding in the same craft with Jaedrea SKYWALKER. What WAS he thinking? ;) Hello! Her last name is SKYWALKER. LOL Poor Obi-Wan.

This is really good so far. So happy Anakin survived and that the 3 of them remember the old timeline. There must be a reason. And the Skywalker clan is going to increase in number in just a few months with Padme being pregnant again. Hopefully it is only one child this time. YIKES! But Anakin is a giod dad. :)

Reading on...
5/3/2013 c15 17Diathimos
OMG! Does Anakin remember that Shmi didn't die in this timeline?!
5/1/2013 c7 Diathimos
I didn't expect Cedric to be so young. I figured he was under 18, but 13? And Tann, who seems to be near, if not already in, adulthood. I like the idea of their relationship, but I think the mechanics of it are a bit confusing. Also, is Tann human? Some of the descriptions of her made me think she might possibly be a Faleen or a Zeltron. Also, glad to see Liz in this chapter. I was hoping to see her more.
7/25/2010 c19 Ace Kamishiro
Did u take a government course in high school? Because the constitution you lay out in the shadow of the sith is word for word the US constitution.
1/6/2009 c4 154don't-look-for-me5
Good story!
11/28/2008 c28 5Shinen no Hikari
Actually the turn of the future can be affected by something so insigifigant as what you eat for breakfast or how you dress and the affects can be far more long lasting than you say. what you eat may affect you're health-weather you are sick or healthy; when the next time you eat is; what you might like to have to eat next or what you have to eat or to serve to friends, family, or aquantinces later on down the road; as well as it can affect how long these changes take place. Just like what you eat can make these many changes differentso can what youwear-you may offend someone by wearing something and then offend someone else by wearing something else; vice versa what you may wear may not offend different people; also what you wear affects the tasks you can toake on throughout thje day as well as how these tasks affect you. and while all of these things may seem insignifigant the repercussions as they spread down the chain can cause major changes. all things are made of millions of complex connecting pieces but it only takes one simple insignifigant piece for everything to fall apart or be made better. Just one shot could have changed the star wars universe at two points. If that one shot hadn't damaged the hyperdrive on the Queens ship then theywould have never went to Tatooine; would have never disccovered Anakin; he would have never met Palpitine and become a jedi; and there wouldn't be a Darth Vaderr terrorizing the galaxy. If the Devaster hadn't made the last shot to bring down the Tantive IV the plans would have made it to the rebels without Obi-Wan or Luke's help which means Luke wouldn't have been there to shoot down the death star which means the rebellion would have ended right there with the battle of Yavin or Alderaan or wherever that battle would have taken place. Now imagin those gunners had eaten something at breakfast that made them sick or hungry and unfocused they would have been less likely to make those single insignifigant shots or maybe a wire got crossed and there was a misfire and then the entire future would have been different. the events that you said change the future are simply the evts that are more likely to change the future not the only ones that can do it. Sorry for the rant but i just thought i'd let you know.
11/27/2008 c12 Shinen no Hikari
Mace's lightsaber is purple not green. Just thought i'd say something-no matter-how pointless seeing as i don't review your stories very often. I like your stories but this peanut gallery has very little to comment on because they are so good.
11/25/2008 c2 Shinen no Hikari
you know i think you did a better job with Yoda's shadow and now see wh you chose to redo this one. the second version is more realistic and complex as well as it seems more well thought out.
10/25/2008 c32 17general-joseph-dickson
Read both Shadow Stories. Very Good. Thank Charlie and give her a referall check.
8/7/2008 c4 9Dark Horse Writer
I know this is an old story but Shaak Ti is a FEMALE not MALE!
6/6/2008 c17 Hannah Noles
I wanted to review this chapter because I saw the simplified reasons why communism does not work and I wanted to congratulate you an a briliant explination.
332 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »