FanFiction.Net
for Bionic Awakening

9/15/2021 c1 MMax
Is this story discontinued?
12/26/2018 c1 K.Alan McDougall
I have an... hypothesis about Hank Summers' aloofness: it is a side effect of adult-onset schizophrenia(and yes I know that's what afflicted Eliza Dushku's character in the film "The Alphabet Killer"), which likely contributed to his and Joyce's divorce, becoming serious only after his one real-time appearance at the beginning of Season 2. Buffy's demon-induced delusion of being a mental patient might be an indication she was subconsciously aware of her father's condition and took it upon herself in the false reality. Or, Hank saw Buffy in action-perhaps Prom Night at Hemery High-and freaked out, with Buffy seeing some of it. Hank's limited support of his daughters after Joyce's death might have been the result of short-sightedness in preparing his estate for the eventuality of his fully succumbing to his illness; or, he'd remarried and his wife decided to be a long-distance evil stepmother.

As for Hank's familial relationship to Jaime (not "Jamie"), they might have common grandparents or great-grand-parents, some of whose children may have broken off from the rest of the larger family by slightly respelling their name. Jaime, meanwhile, has always been presented as an only child; if she did have a sibling, the big-hearted Elgins would have taken him in as well. But I do accept cousinhood; Lindsay Wagner and Sarah Michelle Gellar (when in "blondage") do resemble one another in many ways (other than height...).
3/11/2013 c1 ryanwalkercannon
hi this is great i didnt read the first one becouse i couldnt find it (I am reall lazy) BUT FROM WHAT I have read so far you are a very talanted writer
2/18/2008 c1 7Taeniaea
great story!
12/11/2007 c1 3Sharkbaitx42
Great story keep it up. As for upgrades. The frist one that poped into my mind was X-Ray vision. Donu why it just did. *shruges shoulders* just sounds cool.
8/19/2007 c1 46ozma914
What a great concept, Buffy being bionic; it opens up all sorts of possibility for a super-slayer: surprising the bad guys and having it out with the Council, just for starters.

I like the idea of Buffy having a new eye - it would come in so handy, plus there would be the story issue of adjustment problems with using her new vision.
5/5/2007 c1 85Firewolfe
Wow I like it but the poor vamps are so out classed now.
4/28/2007 c1 Belle Morte Rising
Okay you have no idea how happy you made me by posting this story, i loved the first one and hated where it ended, i was worried there would not be a follow up story. So you just made my night by having started posting this one, love it and can't wait to see how Buffy adapts, as for an upgrade, that's a tough one, her senses are better naturally, but if i have to choose something than maybe upgrade her eye sight with an implant. Jamie in the series could here ultrasonically but Steve if memory serves could just see further, he did not see the ultraviolet spectrum and other such things so that might be good.

As for slow updates, no issue from me, i am reading Lost Potter as well and loving that i will say, oh and evil place to leave the new chapter, anyway can't wait for new chapters of both stories.
4/28/2007 c1 Allen Pitt
'usually' the bionic person gets an ear or an eye for super-senses...Buffy already has that (though I suppose one could then argue she could 'support' even better senses)-how about a built-in wireless modem so she can upload/download info? ie 'think' about a new demon, Giles gets the 'email', does research, 'sends' info on how to kill it etc?