FanFiction.Net
for A Minor Incident

12/9/2015 c4 14Andhitittillitdies
Love it
Such a shame that it's incomplete
I would've loved to know where this was headed and how their relationship would develop
But in any case I still appreciate the time and effort you put into writing
3/16/2012 c4 12Takara yume
continue pleaase~~ I am loving this already~~ *q*

tho poor nami~~ ahh but it helps with the AkuRoku development so yeah~ XDD
3/16/2012 c3 Takara yume
pffft omg hilarious! XDD awesome chapter~!
3/16/2012 c2 Takara yume
cute chapter~!
12/27/2010 c4 19Rocketship Romance
Oh my god... I loved this. It's a shame it doesn't look like you're going to update it. I've read some reviews and it looks like you have a lot of people wanting you to update.

Axel with glasses? = Hot. As soon as he was described with glasses I was the happiest person ever xD

I really enjoyed this so far, it's cute and funny and I really want to know what happens next.

If you EVER update this I would be extatic.
8/11/2010 c4 FeatherandFantasy
Wow, I wish you would update this!
8/11/2010 c4 FeatherandFantasy
Wow, I wish you would update this!
6/21/2010 c4 MarMima
its funny how every chapter you're like 'wow its been so and so months since I last updated' and then I check the update date and its been 3 years.

This story is really awesome... I just wish I knew how it would end.
10/25/2009 c4 1key2myheart13
This story is too AWESOME!

I finish the last chapter and i'm to excited to

see what's going to happen next that i died a little

on the inside when i realized that it was the end!

It looks like there hasn't been an update for like 2 years,

but it would be FANTASTIC if you updated!
4/14/2009 c4 22ChocolateMilk2
Like it, definetly. Realistic but not too realistic, y'know? Kind of laid back, if that makes sense. Good characterization. The piano suits Axel, it being all sophisticated and soulful and that.

I know you probably won't ever update again, since it has been two years and last time you were just apologizing for it being /four months/, but hey. We can all hope, right? If I'm not curious about the portrait then I don't know what I am.

Keep up the good work,

Milk.
2/7/2009 c4 1sweetLies
It's great. :D Hehe... and all those times Axel seemed upset... :) hm.
12/11/2008 c4 flewbye
dude

seriously... it was GOOD!

plz update!

but dont make axel's past overdramatic please? make it.. i dunno... make his past have normal problems...

plz don't make roxas be a complete and utter dick who plays both the girlfirend and axel... because hes confised or something...

please UPDATE!
10/28/2008 c4 51inactiveGE
I love this, Roxas and Axel are so cute and undeveloped and stumbling. This was a great enjoyment to read.
6/21/2008 c4 41Punkie-Spunk
Aww :3

This is one of those stories you'd like to find on a horrible day to lighten things.

You're continuing this, right? Yeah. I thought so. :D

Great job.
3/31/2008 c4 Shinkei
This is great ^^ I really like how convincing it is considering how Axel and Roxas met, and I really can't wait for an update! Keep up the good work! :D
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »