FanFiction.Net
for After He Left

5/6/2007 c7 6Manialoll Spins
You are so evil to put a cliffie right there! Oh well. I really like this chapter and I cant wait to read the next one!
5/6/2007 c7 r0b0tic vampir
Nice chapter, update soon
5/5/2007 c7 Mayra
ur evil..leaving a cliff hanger like that...review soon please!
5/3/2007 c6 VampiressE12B
keep going. i like it.
5/3/2007 c6 Guest
of course u hav 2 update it!

Its so good!
5/3/2007 c6 6VampireGaaraCheesepuffs
I love your story, so please cont!
5/3/2007 c5 6Serenity05
Hey! I'm a new reader and I find your story quite interesting. I strongely encourage you to continue it. Even though you're writing this for us, you're also doing it for yourself. Please take my advice and don't rely on reviews. This could be someones favorite story while someone else might not like it very much. The person who doesn't like it could review and tell you to delete it while the person who really likes it might not review at all. See what I'm getting at? Everyone has different opinions and some don't voice them. Don't ever rely on reviews when it comes to your stories. They're as good as you make them and for some people that's enough. Please don't delete this story. I'd really like to read the rest.
5/1/2007 c5 srh
very well written! please update asap!
4/30/2007 c1 1notreal17
good good good! update!
4/30/2007 c3 2LillyHalliwell
please continue! is it alice?
4/30/2007 c3 4Kalona Cullen
Alice right? update soon...i hate it when it takes people a week at a time to write i won't read...sorry! I have to be honest! great story line though, keep it up! and please update!
4/30/2007 c3 1XOXOSashaXOXO
Gasp, WHO is it...Alice...Edward (not likely)...I go with Alice, she's cool. Poor Bella...
4/29/2007 c2 r0b0tic vampir
sounds interesting, update soon.
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4