for Fleeting Life

8/30/2008 c1 42ArtysSexKitten
I still think Orochimaru must lead a very lonely life and I think it effects him, I think he is lonely, however he's taught himself to close off his emotions, so he can concentrate on his goal. And I've said "I think" three times (four really)... _

Keep up the amazing Orochimaru fanfiction, you write him so well!
11/12/2007 c1 21Moth Gypsy
I absolutely loved every bit of this. And it was a little strange reading it because I actually share a few of Orochimarus views. Hn. Anyways ^ ^' I loved reading it, the straitforward but still descriptive style is wonderful and of course its sad so thats an automatic win. ^ ^
10/23/2007 c1 snake lover
...IM out of words ..is so awesome ...

i can fully understand orochimaru feelings and you express them perfectly in this fic ..

sometimes i think what could have made Orochimaru stop from leaving the village what could jirayia said or do to make himm stay ..

PLEASE keep writing you have a lot of talent !
9/12/2007 c1 XxHunter The One and OnlyxX
Awesome! :D nothing much else to say just AWESOME :P!
8/23/2007 c1 6NeeChan92
Aww, Oro! _ That makes me sad =( Really well written, though! OroJira is love! :DD
7/7/2007 c1 nejix321
That is a great story. I am in awe.
6/26/2007 c1 1rurouni kitsune
I liked it! ^^ Very true to character, and that rarely happens in fics these days. [especially mine. ._.;;]

Anyway! I enjoyed it, t'was very good. ^~!
6/14/2007 c1 2LenisVox
I like this fic alot. The JiraiyaOrochimaru pairing still sort of weirds me out, but you've kept it pretty mild.

The only thing I disagree with is the "youngness" of Orochimaru's motivations. It's possible that his early interests in immortality might have been spurred by the loss of his parents and thereby motivated by the "I'm going to rid the world of the pain of losing people that's been hurting me all my life" mentality, but I doubt that by the time he got into his really nasty research he was trying to benefit anyone but himself.

Other than that one thing, though, I really enjoyed your fic! :)
6/4/2007 c1 1regretfullyYours
Ah, I like it. Truthfully (when I'm being painfully honest with myself, despite how I wish otherwise) I don't think Orochimaru would be quite as sentimental, but I think in a way you captured his thoughts very well. You gave me more depth than the bloodthirsty psycho he is portrayed as in the manga.
5/25/2007 c1 7nopenopnope
I must commend you on keeping IC. It's difficult to find fics like that these days...wonderfully written.
5/22/2007 c1 23Kohaku Kawa
very nice. The emotions are so srong in this! especially at the beginning and end.
5/19/2007 c1 zoebabii328
I actually really like that!

Could you make a sequel!

I'd love to see that

Ya, I caught that!

You used ep 134 in your story but that's okay cuz I LOVED that ep! That's when I realized that I really liked NaruSasu which would be saying I like OroJira (but I like Oro anyay - OroSak and OroKab ... maybe even Itachi ... but im rambling)

It's really funny, though because I'm actually MAKING a NaruSasu fic for ep 134 in the eyes of Sasuke with a little/big twist (then I'm going to go on from there)

Yeah, so a sequel is my request :D

Also, I've HEARD of Fushigi Yuugi (at my public library and if you says its that good I should read it ...) and I've seen Utena! I've NEVER heard of Hunter x Hunter, though ... Is it on youtube? You're making me want to watch it :P
4/30/2007 c1 19niver
Very good.
4/30/2007 c1 3Gao Yun Yun
Ugh. I must say; I rather dislike Oro pairings, wether it be gay or straight. But, I can't find myself leaving a Flaming review to such a good one-shot, so I give you applause. I love to delve into the Character of Orochimaru; he's one of the most complex of all (and, if you ask me, one of the cutest children in all of the flashbacks, next to the Rookie 9 and Gaara, and Neji). You should be proud of yourself for putting up anything that has to do with him, at least 50 percent of the Naruto Fanbase dislike him. Oh well.

Good job.