for In the Dark

3/23/2015 c1 Dino-Rogue
This. Is. A. Kuwabara. Masterpiece! Wow! Seriously? How did you get into his mind like... like that? So real, so accurate... so... wow! I've always wondered how he might have felt during that whole off-to-the-demon-world-without-Kuwabara thing. I, for one, most definitely felt more than bad or sad for him that time. What more Kazuma himself? Figures, the three oh-mighty-powerful ones get to go on this big bad battle - with each other, nonetheless, while the human, the humble, kindhearted, gentle, honorable human, gets left behind. But I do not believe that Kuwabara's the one in the dark. It may seem like that to us... to him, especially, but in truth, if you take a good, closer look at his character, the person he truly is, you'll see that he's the one with his own shining light. Brighter than any otherworldly, superpowered being has.

Superb, marvelous piece! I love it! I simply adore it!
5/11/2012 c1 GeEKy-nERd
WOOOOOOOOOW... Deep musings and lots of angst for sure. Yes, Kuwabara doesn't get enough credit in the fandom. This was extremely well written. I enjoyed reading this a lot! I'm glad that you shared this with us readers.
11/29/2011 c1 naruhaku
Oh... I'm on a Kuwabara fic reading streak today.

I like how you made Kuwabara come to terms with his position on the team. I mean, usually the fics will so him in a heart-wrenching, teeth-gnashing rampage of sorrow that paints him as wanting to be respected and recognized.

In this one, he seems really laid back. It's obvious the events between his teammates and friends hurt him, but he's really accepting. (Which is such a Kuwabara thing for him to do. 3)

It's adding to the list of reasons why I love Kuwabara, even if it's fanfiction. :)
9/30/2011 c1 PurplePurplePurple
just thought i'd let you know, this had me in tears.

great write.
2/24/2010 c1 Koi
2/24/2009 c1 Sonoko
So very, very true. *nods sagely*

This was really good, thanks for writing it! ^^
3/22/2008 c1 10ShadeSpirit
Wow, this is really good. I love Kuwabara and I suppose this fic describes his perfectly and how he would feel. I suppose I never thought about how he would feel once the others returned to the makai to leave him behind. It's slightly depressing, actually, but I really enjoyed reading it.
11/19/2007 c1 8Aspendragon
Ooh! KUWA-KUN! =
11/3/2007 c1 Thessily
Kuwabara angst? Most people don't see him as an angster. But I love stories like this, that explore that side of him. Kudos!
8/10/2007 c1 19Sora Sotara
Aww... Poor Kuwa. I always knew he was worst off but you really sshowed just how bad he has it. At least he's got a bit of fame in the Human World though, saving his class mates from that earthquake. Still... now I want to go write something to make him the hero so he feels a little better.
7/21/2007 c1 4happen0stance
Oh My God...Just...ohmygod! I've never read a story like this, in Kuwabara's perspective on the whole thing, this was just...brilliant! Thank you so much for recommending it ^^ I loved it, it was beautiful, sad even. And I loved the line at the beginning 'I’m so tough, everyone be all in awe of me and my creepy forehead eye' ^^ That was great!

Nice work, I loved it and thank you again~!
7/11/2007 c1 60calikocat
::sniffles and waves Kuwa-flag:: No! Kuwa will never be forgotten! Long live Kuwabara Kazuma! Eheh, I'm a Kuwa fangirl, obvious much?

Very deep bit of writing you have there, loved every word of it.
7/7/2007 c1 38Storymaster Caith
This made me so happy. You didn't portray Kuwabara as the moron most people think he is. You gave him a deeper meaning, and expressed the feelings he keeps hidden. Kudos to you! ^_^
7/7/2007 c1 11kyoshigurelover
I loved this. I really did. Kuwabara is my favorite character from Yu Yu Hakusho and always has been, and I'm glad someone wrote an amazing fanfic in his point of view. I, too, wrote a Kuwabara one-shot a LONG time ago. I'd be honored if you could read/review it.

Saving this on my fav stories list :) Thanks for continuing the Kuwabara love! =D
6/11/2007 c1 jane
it's true that kuwabara always been left out in the series.he's just to busy about yukina.poor him but honestly i don't mind because what's important to me is kurama.as long as he's there,i don't mind about anything else.
24 Page 1 2 Next »