for The Price of Love

2/2/2008 c1 DarkKitsune18
omg... i loved it! it made me cry.. but in a good way :)
8/10/2007 c1 19Sora Sotara
I read in backwards order but that made it seem more powerful. I've always hated stories about Shuuichi's death, especially by authors who write it so well that it can't be passed over as just an idiot's writting. In it's own way though it was impressive...
8/6/2007 c1 27Anna Jaganshi
No... damn it, that sucks! This was so tragic and sad, and Kurama tried so hard. But in the end he... well, Yoko, forgot! Augh! Damn it, damn it, damn it!

D: But even though it was unfair and evil and frecking sad, the story was beautiful... in it's own depressing-ish way. -.-' I think that works. But great job! *thumbs up*
5/20/2007 c1 jane
i'm in the middle of exam and here i am,surfing the internet XD.exam ends on friday and i'm going somewhere for my holiday for more than 2 weeks!so,i won't be around at least 3 weeks.by the time i'm back from my holiday i'll review all of your stories.okay,enough with my rambling...so here it goes...

i'm still new here,only for about 5-6 months.usually when i read sad stories,my heart stinging.but YOUR story left me CRYING...how dare you made kurama died.gonna hate you dearly for that(just kidding,kiddinng!)...:)

love your fics and i'm looking forward for your other stories(if there's any except the ones that you've already posted here).i hope when i'm back,there would be a few more updates of your wonderfully written stories especially bleeding hearts.

~bye~
5/12/2007 c1 7Storming Lilacs
This makes me sad... and the finger thing. *shudder*
5/2/2007 c1 Kerbear
Part two seems somewhat fitting after reading it first.And I feel soo very bad that his human counterpart couldn't get the words out.They,I believe would have been ment so much more for Hiei.What a dead feeling he has now and doesn't even know why.You write quit good and get the emotions just so you can't help but feel even though you know it isn't real.I really hope you continue with this story line.It would be interresting to watch Youko with Hiei as he tries to understand what he is still feeling somewhat.With Yusuke and Kewa's help getting to know his world again.And saying goodbye to his mother.
5/1/2007 c1 Deon Fox Tikirri
I loved this story, but don't ya think it could've been a wee bit longer? i mean, what happened to shuichi? does kurama remember that he loves hiei? i think that you should clear all that up. i hope it's in the sequel and if it is then i'll return a full fledged apology. i just hope t ain't short.
4/30/2007 c1 Nikki
Oh wow...that one hits pretty hard. I could feel Kurama's desperation and the overwhelming need to tell Hiei he loved him...it was very moving and powerful. Wonderful job, and a very interesting idea as well.