for The Way Things Were

8/2/2008 c1 moonwolfy
-cries in corner- wah that was soo sad!
8/10/2007 c1 19Sora Sotara
Sad. I don't often (if ever) say this but poor Hiei. It's terrible to lose someone you held dear though they are still around you in a sense. (*sighs*) But then relationships die so easily...
8/6/2007 c1 27Anna Jaganshi
This was heart-clenchingly tragic, and I'm still sitting with my tissue box. It became my best friend in the story before this one. TT_TT D: :( and all those other litle things that mean i'm bawling and frecking sad. _ Life can be so cruel... But do keep writing more! Even if it's sad, the stories are all good!
6/11/2007 c1 jane
i'm sorry if my review makes somebody mad or hurts but honestly,isn't hiei is supposed to be the smartest one after kurama?then why would he took a very long time to realise that his bestfriend is actually gone?did he just failed to notice the differences between kurama and youko?

love the part when hiei is crying..at least he loves kurama(if not as a lover,at laest as a friend,ally and partner).it indicates that he cares about kurama.
5/21/2007 c1 11BlueUtopiah
The angst in this is amazing. I love how you portrayed Kurama's duality and gave him different access to emotion from human to demon forms.

This was wonderfully painful, and I love how you spread it over two one-shots. Poor Hiei, he didn't have a chance at love.
5/20/2007 c1 1TwistedLilBarbie
how beautifully tragic...the last line was..wow..
5/2/2007 c1 kerbear
All I can say to this chapter is"wow" .I found this story first so I'm only going on what I've read here and it was very powerful.To see Hiei finally know what Shuichi couldn't say yet tried to show instead and to have what he thought he still had be only an emtpy shell.To see Hiei feel maybe for the first time was (I can't think of the right word)I want to know what happens now though,is there another part,will Hiei leave Kurama or show him what his unknown feelings are that were left as an aftermath of being human? I'm going to find and read the first part and I already know I won't be disapointed.Very Very well done.
5/1/2007 c1 Tomorokoshi
You make me feel like crying. But not so much that I actually do. In front of people.
5/1/2007 c1 7Storming Lilacs
Dang. I always love when fics address the Yoko/Shuichi conflict. Very sad, especially how Hiei didn't realize at first that he was dealing with someone entirely different.
5/1/2007 c1 Demon Fox Tikirri
okay, i'm sorry. both stories were entirely too short for my taste, but they both answered my questions. all except one, that is. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T KURAMA AND HIEI KISS? i mean, that would have been the perfect dieing scene. kurama could have kissed hiei leaving him confused at what the kiss meant but i can't write a story like that because it would be too similar to your stories. sorry, i'm just a rambler, but i still think they should have kissed.
4/30/2007 c1 Sik