for Circle

9/4/2012 c33 6mudpuddledemon
Really got caught up in this, hope there might be more some day.
1/24/2012 c33 18sharpestsatire
*looks at when Circle was last updated and dies a little inside*

Will you be finishing this? Posting more? Pleeeeease? At least write some form of epilogue! *begs*
4/27/2010 c33 5DarkDreamer1982
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Still confused about Lynn though. Why did she vanish after the pitch black part, how did she get on the same merc ship as jack, and are Riddicks dreams of Jack or Lynn? Sometimes it's hard to tell.
4/26/2010 c12 DarkDreamer1982
OK, was there a story before this? I'm confused on who Lynn is, or what she is. Will find out?
4/14/2010 c33 14yoyoente
I will hunt you down and hurt you if you keep this the EXACT same as TCOR.

When's Lynn gonna' come back into the picture. And will Riddick remember her? Wouldn't that be just trippy. He remembers, she's freaked because he's not supposed to...and BY THE WAY where did she go? How? Huh?
2/25/2010 c33 9Bloody-Asphode11
UPDATE DAMN YOU UPDATE NOW

MUST READ MORE

if you do not update soon i shall find you and well play a game of Stephen Kings Misery!

yes i am crazy and proud of it XP
2/24/2010 c4 Bloody-Asphode11
He managed to cut the rope, saw it slide back down into darkness. She collapsed, shaking, and the only thing he could think was Of all the fucking times for Riddick to start telling the truth…

ROFL that cracked me up heheh
1/18/2010 c33 8Viomaat
Glad you haven't abandoned this. A very nice retelling of the movie. Well done.
1/16/2010 c12 4Vimesy
My god, I love you, woman. I remember getting to the end of this, a while ago, but now its only the twelfth chapter. I shit bricks in honor of you. As long as you find it funny, otherwise...I still want it to be funny.
1/13/2010 c33 angel19872006
I hated how they killed Jack/Kyra I hope for the 2012 movie they some how bring her back...please update soon
1/9/2010 c33 3lamyka
As always an amazingly and beautifully simple chapter given with great delivery.

Always eager for another chapter :-)

Good Luck,

Lamyka
1/7/2010 c33 8dayzejane
YAY an update, and it was worth the wait. :D may inspiration rain down on you.
1/5/2010 c33 8MrsDWinchester-Zen007
Great story! Have you read the novel, of TCoR? It's awesome and I think it's better then the movie itself. ;)
1/5/2010 c33 9Crazy Girl Writer
I want more! This thing is addicting. But please please dont let the story end with kyra/jack dead cause i really hate that part. you're brilliant so please keep her alive.
1/3/2010 c33 11Dejah Danger
yes! more! can't wait for the next chapter. can't wait to find out how Lynn went back to the crash. so many mysteries! keep 'em coming;)
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »