for Kagome's New Power

5/31/2018 c1 LevatisMoon
Omg that was hilarious
12/24/2015 c1 1brit-sama
This was a funny story... now if you'll excuse me I'm going to sit in a corner and rethink ALL of my parings.
6/15/2013 c1 Guest
i died laughing soooo much this is th most funny fanfic ever great job outstanding
9/6/2011 c1 10Emerald Time
I pick interesting. I really liked how Miroku was gay and Inuyasha was a girl. NIce touch on shippo, poor kagz she will never see them in the same light again. I think you should do a sequel in her time.
8/27/2010 c1 1esoulix
I dont like this story its too weird why would you do that to the gang?
7/19/2010 c1 Mr.Destructo
awesome story i really loved it man i wish i had mind reading powers though imagine the gambling you could do with them
11/2/2008 c1 8hentai18ancilla
Kawaii and funny although quite outlandish! ^_^

a 5 out of 5!
10/27/2008 c1 6Friglit
Hahaha! Very amusing!
7/18/2008 c1 9Haru Inuzuka
O.O -biting lower-lip hard, face is turning dark blue-

... -a small black wolf pup with green eyes pops up- Hiya! My names Kage! Ano... -looks at a now purple-faced Haru with a worred look- Umm...Haru-chan? A-are you...okey?

-Haru bursts out laughing and falls out of chair, then starts rolling around on the ground cluching her stomach- W-what the? -Kage stares dumbfounded at Haru- Er...whats so funny, Haru-chan?

-Haru gaspes and, slowly, regains her breath. Standing on shaky legs, Haru sits back in chair and wipes away tears, grining happily- Oh, hey Kage-kun, when did you get here? -looks at Kage curiously- Er...never mind that...-sweatdrops- Um...shouldn' you review now, Haru-chan? -Haru beams and says- Oh RIGHT!

-looks to author- This one shot was good, a little interesting and I supose a bit...okey a lot, retarded...BUT, it was STILL pretty good! As you can tell, I thought it was VERY funny. I swear, I NEVER laughed so hard in my LIFE, ARIGATO for the GREAT laugh! PLEASE, keep up the great writing, ja ne BakaNekoSan! =^^=
7/8/2008 c1 5Hunter-nin-Ilki
this was too funny. my lungs hurt.. can't stop...laughing. Inuyasha-girl...too funny. Poor kagome..haha...

If you stop writing hell will freeze over. 0_O
4/21/2008 c1 5Xtreh
wow, this story was hilarious! that is a really screwed up wish their. wonder what she finds out about her family with this new power...ku ku ku ku ku xD
4/20/2008 c1 9TomoNeko
Holy... crap... That was the most ...interesting thing I've ever read! Never... in a thousand years... would my craziest friend EVER dream that up! And I have really crazy friends...

Other then that, it was really funny! I'm still laughing as I type this!
4/1/2008 c1 28Writing Keeper
this is so funny! This is actually my first time reading a non-romance fic and loving it so much!
3/14/2008 c1 DooDooDoo