for Hell is Other People

9/26 c34 Guest
Wow! Just wow! Thus was absolutely amazing! There’s really no other word for this! I love this so so much and right from the beginning I was hooked! I love the characters and the idea that Alex is finally getting out and getting a break! Also, getting a family with Richard and Gilda was just another reason I fell in love! Thank you for creating this! Your an amazing writer and author ! Hope you can add some more chapters! Overall this is just Wow!
9/18 c11 potstickers4lyfe
trying to give this a reread after stopping in the mid 20s chapters… and fuck man, reading this is depressing as fuck. I get the trope of being treated like shit and being able to get back at your offenders after for the satisfaction, but this is just purely having people beat the shit out of alex for the sake of making alex even more depressed than he was and him as the bigger person will never get back at the others. maybe i’m just too petty but i guess this is my sign to finally drop this fic.
9/17 c34 Guest
Coming back here to post my yearly review about how amazing this is. I’ve re-read it so many times at this point and truly hope you finish it! Better than the actual books
8/13 c34 TheWhimsicalOwl
Oh my god just binged that whole thin Not even my fandom I had forgotten the Alex Rider books even existed and that I’d read them,,, but like,,,
I was intrigued by the summary and started reading and I was a goner after that
Omg though
Asjfkrbebsksodnndjenskss
All the right elements
The characterization
The hurt/comfor I’m in pain I need more,,,
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh
And the cliffhanger I want to see the testimony
Also Chloe I love her I wonder what her reaction will be
I feel so bad for her she was so nice
And Sally and Lizzie they were so cut Yesssss
The Mannings parenting Alex 333
I’m here for it

This is the fic I never knew I needed
6/26 c34 Guest
Love this so much, hope to see more in the near future!
6/25 c33 Guest
This is so so good have been rereading. I'm begging you, it's been a year, please please please carry on and improve 2022!
6/15 c3 Guest
“Alex looked at the broom he had in one hand, and thought, briefly, of his rigorous, if short, training with Scorpia. Looking back up at the man, he shrugged, and when back to his work.” This line makes me laugh a little bit because I distinctly remember him enjoying his training with Scorpia more than his training with the SAS in Scorpia. The way that training ended must have really soured his experience after the fact haha
I just looked up cam cream for the first time and found out it’s just like. Camouflage face paint? Good to know. Idk why I didn’t look it up the first time I read this tbh.
ALSO THE BEGINNING OF HAWK BEING THE WORST! Love that for us. I know he’s got some serious trauma stuff but also I want to break his nose.
Fox looking cheerful being a terrible sign means everything to me.
6/15 c2 Guest
Hnghhhhhh the beginning of the MI6 as Alex’s legal guardian fake out. Love that plot line.
And K-Unit babey!
Also: Alex, honey, please eat. Please. For me.
Reading this fic in your twenties is SO different from reading it in your teens lol. Now I really understand the Mannings haha!
6/15 c1 hollyhock13
Okay, I would like to start out by saying that this is the first fic I ever left a review on in my journey into fandom because I was a shy little bean but I adore this fic.
I may or may not (read: definitely did) have made two of my friends read this despite all of us being well over twenty and past our Alex Rider phases.
I have literally read this fic at least six times as it was being written, and it was worth every single read.
My one friend yelled at me for reccing the best fic in the fandom so nothing else can ever live up to it I know you’re not super proud of the writing in the first few chapters (I don’t know anyone whose favorite writing is stuff they did in high school lol), but that’s high praise from one of my other favorite fic writers!
Basically, I just want you to know that I love this fic a TON and will follow it to the end and beyond
6/10 c34 Guest
Gorgeous in every damn way. Thank you a million times over! I’m following you here and on AP3 and even took the time to copy all the chapters to a drive just in case. You inspire me, your writing is fabulous and faithful and I insist you be proud day to day, hour to hour, and minute to minute. Thank you thank you and keep it up!
5/29 c33 13CalamityJim
To download stories that you wrote you go to your control centre, stories, manage story, and then there will be a download button at the top. It downloads the entire story though with the AN notes in the middle so you can't just grab it chapter by chapter to publish. There is some cutting and pasting involved but it is still much faster than having to rewrite half a million words. I brought over my entire body of works this way. Hope this helps!
5/29 c34 CalamityJim
I know you are putting this up on ao3 but you can download the chapters from the chapter edit tool in your own control center. I brought all my stuff over that way instead of having to rewrite it
5/28 c34 Cinnax rl
Aww man that was a damn cliffhanger! Well I just hope that I'll have the story fresh in my mind when you post next then! Fingers crossed.

Yesterday was sorting my bookmarks, came over HIOP, which apparently I first started reading pre-pandemic, and decided why the hell not! Proceeded to reread the entire thing in within less than 24 hours! This story never gets less interesting, and I've learned so, much, vocabulary and phrases now that I play closer attention to them (a few years back I paid more attention to the actual story rather than diction, but now, as a language student, I love it); when I first saw 'mollycoddle' in chpt 4 I was immediately like, oh my god, I learnt that from this story didn't I!

These are just one out of many ways which I adore this story... Thank you dear author for this extraordinary ride, I couldn't have wished for a better way to start the school break!

Sorry for this message being so unorganized, I am still marveling over, just everything I suppose. The way you write these characters is so impressive, like everyone has a time for the spotlight, and every perspective, everyone's psychological insight has been given, while Alex is no doubt the main character, every other character is a main character also, I realized that this is how Anthony Horowitz writes right, just remembered that, but my god its is refreshing.

Hope writers block hasn't been too much of a bother, I am SO looking forward to the testimony!

And hope all is well :D Stay safe and stay awesome!

~RL
5/8 c34 Guest
The testimony is so exciting! Please please upload it soon, it will improve 2022!
5/8 c1 Guest
Just rereading this again, you are so talented at characterisation. I'm really hoping that you'll finish this more then 10 year journey!
4,075 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »