FanFiction.Net
for Hell is Other People

5/8 c34 Guest
The testimony is so exciting! Please please upload it soon, it will improve 2022!
5/8 c1 Guest
Just rereading this again, you are so talented at characterisation. I'm really hoping that you'll finish this more then 10 year journey!
3/7 c34 1TrueWhovian77
I started following this fic YEARS ago, I loved it and it stayed in my mind even after I fell into other fandoms. I kept seeing these MASSIVE updates in my email and thinking “how in the world does this author keep writing that much?” I’m still in awe of the sheer volume of words you put out and the quality you pack into every chapter. Recently, I finally got around to catching up on the updates I missed! I’m doubly invested in this storyline now, it’s hard to refocus toward other fics! Thank you for writing, I wish you a wonderful day and good luck with the endgame, should you choose to end this fic anytime soon
2/13 c34 4traLane
I can’t believe that one of The BEST pieces of fanfic I’ve ever read was done on a dare! I’ve never read an Alex Rider story or book before but this is fantastic! I’m not sure one of the books could be this good. Thank you for this. I’ve loved every bit of it and I do hope this masterpiece gets completed.
1/8 c25 mayfriend
Every time I think I've read a chapter that can't be topped, you blow me away again. Shout out to 'Alex had missed kindness' for making me feel like I'd been punched in the heart.
1/8 c24 mayfriend
I, for one, am hoping Sir Christopher is one of the government Higher ups that finds out just how horrifically Alex has been abused and comes out swinging for him, but I know that's not very likely. I just want Chloe and Alex and everyone except Blunt and Jones and Morozov to be alright :(
1/8 c23 mayfriend
Hi, hello, this whole fic has been just *chef's kiss* but this chapter? THIS CHAPTER? A fucking Masterpiece. 'It was better for Alex to be beaten, for Alex to be hurt by their insane captor, because Alex wasn't real the way other kids were real.' TEAR MY HEART OUT OF MY CHEST WHY DONT YOU. And don't get me started about the other kids defending Alex FROM HIMSELF because they can see what he can't, or at least face what he can't: he's not a spy, not really. He doesn't work for MI6. He's being abused by MI6, by men and women who should've protected him like they'd been protected, it shouldn't have ever gotten to this point. You absolutely killed it.
1/2 c34 2ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted
Love this story! You’ve done such an incredible job with every part of it. I hope you update, I’d love to read the end!
12/31/2021 c34 1Eva Haller
Hi! I love this story.
I don’t want to be annoying, sorry, but when will we get the next chapter? It’s been a while and I’m missing reading new chapters!

All the best
Eva
12/2/2021 c34 Guest
Reading this again because I love it so much :) hope you continue it. I’m glad to see Alex get out. Very well done.
11/13/2021 c34 EmeraldStar72
I can't wait for the next chapter! When do you think it'll be out?
11/13/2021 c3 Guest
This is really good. Really good. You capture the characters, the drills and Alex very very well. I love the other code names too. I'd almost believe this was written by Horowitz. Only thing is the first chapter or so about the assassination attempts. That feels forced because they were really bad attempts and gave up easily and Mi6 would do a lot more the first time it happened. I think you should cut out all attempts but one and make it that that takes them to the beacons
11/9/2021 c34 Razeli
Thank you for writing this story. I read for the third time now, because you updated again and I really like it. There are passages which made me cry and some that made me laugh. I like the passage where Gilda discovers that motherly feelings don’t come exclusively with giving birth. And I really like Richard Manning and his relationship to Alex. Great work!
10/23/2021 c34 UncagedAgent
THANK YOU! I remember being in elementary school when I first started reading this fic and now I've graduated college. I'm so glad this fic is still goin and you haven't abondended it.

Glad to see Alex is getting along so well with the doctors. The last time I read this I distinctly remember the Zipline scene, now I'm not sure what scene stands out as the defining moment.

Thank you for keeping this going, this story is amazing and I can't wait for the next installment! : )
9/11/2021 c24 5N Umbra
Every time I think I've reached my height of hating-Andrei, he gives me a lovely new reason to want him dead with extreme prejudice. Excellent writing!
4,077 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »