FanFiction.Net
for Hell is Other People

4/13/2021 c34 huskerfan
Awesome to see another update! Im really looking forward to seeing the next chapter with the testimony. Will there be any resolution with Alex's emails to Chloe in the round up/epilogue?
4/13/2021 c34 ladyowl
i really can't wait.
(but, at the same time, i feel like we're getting towards the end? and i want something to go terribly wrong in the middle so that there'll be more to the story?)
4/12/2021 c15 3StarOfTime
I just wanted to inform you that I love this and also that Alex politely shut the door last chapter and then very carefully closed the already closed door at the start of this one.
4/12/2021 c34 zapoteca
Woooh! New chapter! This was so good - to see Alex finally feeling able to ask for what he needs from his guardians, and to expect to be listened to - he’s come such a long way, it seems, from back in the camp in the earlier chapters, wandering around with zero hours of sleep and a bleeding head wound, thinking that was justifiable! And I loved how you wrote Tom here, even though it was sad to see how his trauma has impacted him - when he was afraid to let Alex be out of his sight with a strange adult, and how freaked out he was about losing Alex, for his own sake - it really brought home how very much they are all kids, handling a terrible situation (and doing it like champs, but still). I’ve been following this fic for so long now and it’s so so cool of you to still be writing it. Thanks for sharing your work with us!
4/11/2021 c34 Guest
I think this was one of the very first fics I read, and still one of my absolute favourites. It's really exciting to have been part of it for so long, and now it's wrapping up. This chapter was as great as the rest, and making me really curious and anticipatory to Alex's testimony.
4/11/2021 c34 Crocolinou
Sooooo good!
This chapter was too good! The suspense in the end is killing me
I can't wait to read the next chapter
Do you have an idea when you will post it ?
Congratulations anyway for your writing and thanks you so much for continue the story !
Full support right here ;)
4/11/2021 c34 1Eva Haller
Aha! Thank you so so so much, I’ve been eagerly waiting for this. I hope you are well, an if you can please ‘ruin’ my day more often?

All the best
Eva
4/11/2021 c34 Spencerblue
Oh my. Such a heavy load on poor Alex‘s shoulders, but it’s nice to see him ease up and get some distance to what happened.
I honestly hadn‘t thought about him having to leave Tom behind until now, that is really sad... but I can‘t imagine that they would loose contact, after all they‘ve been through.

I love getting the notification about a new chapter on this fic, it always gets me really excited - but, just the same, I don‘t want it to end, it’s suddenly so close.
Anyways, I hope you‘re doing well! Thanks for making my day :)
4/10/2021 c34 1jstrat01
I'm so glad you've updated (not that I want to put any pressure on you at all; everything should be in your own time :)). It's just I'm going through a really hard time at the moment and I actually squealed in proper excitement when I saw this notification. You are an amazing writer! Thank you.
4/10/2021 c34 Guest
Omg incredible! This has massively perked up my year! Can't wait for the testimony so excited! Hope you post it soon!
4/10/2021 c34 swift35
Thanks for writting! Looks like some of the italics failed in this chapter. Hope you stay safe too!
4/10/2021 c34 1ShadyWillow
Ok I really needed this update but now I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/10/2021 c34 6Blown
Im so happy this fic is still updating. I have to reread it from the start but it's 100% one of my top favourite fics thank you sooo much for writing it all these years. 3
4/10/2021 c34 makhan
Excellent chapter, so glad to see you back. just wanted to note though I think the formatting on words you wanted in italics broke.
4/10/2021 c34 1Jolinnn
Hi ami,

I was so wonderfully surprised to see the new chapter today! I am so so so happy that you are going to finish this story and I don't care how long it takes! I would read this ten years from now and be stoked that Alex is finally getting his happy end. It is just heartwarming to see him start healing slowly, and that definitely is something I missed in the originals.
I am so STOKED for the next chapter (and I am kinda glad you split it, so you can do his testimony justice - I don't like it, when someone telling his story is shortened to a few sentences).

I hope you have good fun writing the last chapters, and stay healthy!

Jolinnn