FanFiction.Net
for Hell is Other People

4/10/2021 c34 Asilrettor
You are absolutely amazing
I am in total shock of how good this is without it even having the testimony in it

I really can’t wait for the next chapter whenever that comes out, I was hoping Chloe and her dad would also be present. And I definitely want an interaction between them, if you could possible make that happen if the story allows it
4/10/2021 c34 Weeping Angel
You updated! And it was glorious!
I’m so happy that you updated and I’m glad you’re well. I hope you’re able to update again soon and that you stay safe.
4/10/2021 c34 0Ailsa0
I was so happy to see an update, and it certainly didn't disappoint!
4/10/2021 c34 Guest
Omg I just saw the email with an update to HIOP and I am so happy right now! I've been a little bit worried because of the lack of updates or author's notes - you never know how people are faring in this pandemic, so I'm glad to hear you're doing ok! I don't know how many times I've already reread your fic over the last ten years but I guess I'm going to do it again before I start on the new chapter. Thank you so much for sharing - I treasure your fic so much! 3
4/10/2021 c34 19Gembomz
Wow, u love this fic so much and I'm so happy you updated. I'm gonna go back and reread the whole thing I think! Update again when you can, I look forward to hearing his testimony!
4/10/2021 c34 ArgentiSolis
Thank you for the wonderful chapter!
4/9/2021 c34 Asilrettor
Yay i am so excited. I have such a busy day today so I’m going to save this for tonight, but this makes my weeks
4/9/2021 c34 horsegirlfangirl
AHHHHH! Omfg I was literally so excited when I saw that you had updated and you never fail to amaze me! I love every single thing about alex getting the love and care he deserves and I love his friendship with Tom so much! Anyways I just wanted to tell you how excited I was to see you back again and I can’t wait to see how his testimony goes!
4/9/2021 c34 MortonTwins
Another amazing chapter. Thank you for coming back.
My 13yo will be very happy when he walks up because he's been asking if there's another chapter all year!
Hope things are well with you, and can't wait fir the next one.
4/9/2021 c34 ovkx
Reading this new chapter was such a wonderful way to spend an evening. Thank you for your dedication to continuing and completing this story. It's hard to believe the end is near! I've been following HIOP for many years and it's always been a special treat whenever you release a new chapter.

Yes, this year has been challenging for so many. I hope things start to look up for you as we (hopefully) start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Stay safe!
4/9/2021 c34 13Nightfire k'Vala
3 great chapter!
4/9/2021 c34 WTF
Holy fucking crap bag shitmongers, Batman (OG Batman 60s version) I was not actually expecting you to fucking update! Thank you so much!
4/9/2021 c34 6amazingakita
i wasn't expecting to see the upd8 email in my inbox and I got super excited when I did! ty for this good food
4/9/2021 c34 3DaisyLynn21
OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO HAAAAPPPPPPPPY!
I can honestly say this is my favorite AR fanfic of all time, you don't even know how sad I am to see the finishing chapters coming up. I'm going to be re-reading this for years. XD

Also, I can say with absolute surety, that no AR fic I've read comes even close to the types of research and plotting you had to have done to write this. My thanks to you, and to the people who beta'd you, inspired you, and/or badgered you ceaselessly to continue this story and see it fully through. Us readers appreciate the effort, that's for sure.

#First-review-chapter-34
Cheers!
4/7/2021 c33 TsunaFan247
I love this story! It is so professionally written, everything has great detail and nothing in the story is unbelievable or out there. I can't wait to see the story's ending! Also, just out of curiosity, is the title of this story based off of Jean-Paul Sartre's play "No Exit"?
4,081 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »