FanFiction.Net
for Gloves

7/13/2013 c1 1Ink-Tainted
Hauntingly beautiful, in a sort of sad way... I loved it :)
5/12/2013 c1 4fulldaysdrive
This is really wonderful and sad, and it does make me wish that the topic had been brought up in canon.
5/4/2013 c1 TharzZzDunN
Very interesting, nice work looking at this angle.

Cheers!
5/2/2013 c1 FlyingTurtleduck
Haunting.

Well-written, too.

Thank you for sharing.
1/8/2013 c1 2Twinkie
Wonderful. The dark thoughts of a child forced into a terrifying situations, you've written it really well. I love the italic streams of those thoughts no one wants to think but flood your mind anyway, and how Harry wants to bury it away but just can't. His fear of fire, of magic, and of himself is very realistic after a trauma like that.
9/28/2012 c1 phoenixAssemble1820
This was really good. I feel there was a lot of issues that were skimmed over that should have effected Harry more then they did. Though your right it is a children's book.
One being how Ron and he got on so quick. If being ignored and being called a freak all the time. I can't see a child having that much confidence in such a situation. Any way I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it.
7/23/2012 c1 random person
Not to be rude but since there's no way to contact you aside from reviews, just wanted to say that earlier today I remembered your story The Warlock and just wanted to say how much i enjoyed it. ;D This review is like...3-6 years late. lol. but yeah.
5/23/2012 c1 Miss Muggle
Whoa, this blew me away. It's beautiful. I love how you describe how Harry felt when he killed Quirell and the descriptions of it happening are a brilliant addition. The fire is a perfect representation of everything. Beautiful story!
11/3/2011 c1 k13cat
Thoughtful, poignant and aching. An 11-year-old who causes the death of another person by his very touch is not going to just wander off & happily attend a feast after being patted on the head by the barmy headmaster who did nothing to protect him.
2/3/2011 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Wow. Just... wow. I'd be interested in a sequel in a form of a multi-chaptered story, centered round HPotter and LVoldemort.
1/24/2011 c1 2CatarinaJones
Spectacular. A wonderful examination of Harry's character in relation to his first, well, murder really. I always found it interesting how Rowling skipped a great opportunity to develop Harry's character deeper by examining how he felt about Quirrell's death beyond 'he can't hurt me now.' I suppose since it was a children's book she couldn't go into as much detail as you did or she'd give them nightmares, but a simple paragraph maybe? To show the ramifications of killing someone even if it was in self-defense? Anyway, my point is I really enjoyed this glimpse into Harry's soul and how original your idea was. Keep up the good work!
1/6/2011 c1 Ranglar
That was... amazingly done. A remarkably insightful look at what Harry would have realistically felt after killing Quirrell.
11/28/2010 c1 49Potterworm
Great fic. I really loved the stream of conscious italic thoughts throughout it.
10/25/2010 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Meh, after editing, it might fit in a larger story, but this doesn't work for me as a standalone.

You've heard of PWP? I'm going to call this AWP (Angst Without Plot).
10/17/2010 c1 11AnnAisu
Beautiful. Your story shines in darkness like a glowing coal in a moonlit night. You can see the harsh moon beating down with its bright brilliance, and the clow glows softly and strongly into the night. Harry feels the glow and bends under the bright moon but does not break even as he feels the pain.

Your story is beautiful, poetic, and incredible.
87 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »