FanFiction.Net
for Gloves

3/22/2009 c1 hi
Wow. Shivery
2/20/2009 c1 avidreader564
Wow, I had never thought of it that way. Harry Potter always seemed to be a children's book, but I love this twist on that scene. Very dark, but very well written!
2/15/2009 c1 ArianneG
Mate, that was bloody AWESOME. You are made of purest win. Awaiting the 7th chapter to Forging The Sword, and this is nice to fill the space between. May I podfic it? Email me at
2/7/2009 c1 2Madame Minuit12
interesting

i never thought about what would have happend if quirrel had worn gloves...

this oneshot is funny-sad, the gloves are at least is for me funny bit in this context very sad!

great oneshot

Madame Minuit12
1/5/2009 c1 Fredrich
SO... introspective... I like it ... nice ^.^
12/10/2008 c1 8Avnaihi
Loved the story - I always had thought it must have bothered Harry to kill Quirell, after knowing the man as a teacher for almost a year. Your story made me feel so sad, not just for Harry, but for Quirell, as well. I definetely think the HP canon stories would have been even better if they explored Harry's grief like that.

I absolutely love your stories, and would be so happy if you could reply to just one question that I have about your story The Warlock. Are you going to finish The Warlock, or will we all have to pine forever, hoping for an ending to one of the best fanfics we have ever read? PLEASE, REPLY!
12/9/2008 c1 4techiyona
This is really good. I wish canon had gone more into Harry's psyche, but this will satisfy me :D
10/8/2008 c1 3Sarloos
very intersting, good depiction of thought process and characterization. Good job. :)

I like the italic flahback/memories, they add more depth to the scene.
10/8/2008 c1 4Shiruy
Wonderful vignette. It shines light on an issue that Rowling has completely ignored, and does so in a very real way.
8/22/2008 c1 Kaylen Cooper
Simply amazing, and heartbreaking - it's something that no one really seems to want to touch on. Not many would get the .. feelings right, and would just make it all seem like a badly written joke.

You, though? I felt every word.

Thank-you.
7/25/2008 c1 10UndergroundSoul
oh, this was absolutely gorgeous. it seemed much more realistic than the actual book now that i've read it, because, honestly, what 11 year-old wouldn't be horrified if he killed someone? it had awesome (if terrifying) imagery too. someone should send this to jkr.
7/24/2008 c1 natalieisawildflower
that was good and it creeps me out how harry didn't act that way in the books.
7/19/2008 c1 3TangerineTea
This was wonderfully written, and sent shivers down my spine (WHY can't I seem to write ANYTHING these days without ALLITERATION? IT'S EVERYWHERE!), but there were a couple of mistakes, like 'frivolousness' instead of 'frivolity; a few sentences also sounded a bit awkward, but overall I really liked this.

Harry is the universe's spittoon, I swear. ;_; WHY DON'T WE LEAVE THE POOR KID ALONNE?

Oh, right. IT'S FUN. XD
5/18/2008 c1 alitherice
Very contemplative, I like it. Since you asked, it does seem a little over descriptive and repetitive; that dulls the impact the story could´ve produced. But at the same time, it´s like Harry is trying to engrave it in his mind now, and honor the memory, so that he doesn´t have to remember it later. It´s all about doing something you don´t want to do, but have to.
3/2/2008 c1 deletingaccounttt